Tree of Savior Forum

Cryomancer , viable or not? and which classes combine / combo with him?

True Jariu. In CBT2 I tested up to C3 of CRY (only), for rest i have many doubts yet. And i know that if i catch alchemist, i will not have too much damage, but i will have more money and poitons. Because I believe that it will be viable to me. And later catch Runer Caster.
Obs: Someone know about alchemist spells? hue hue hue hue :sweat_smile:

you need to catch rune caster by rank5 or you will miss it xD

Definitely 2 paths stand out:
Psyco 1/Pyro1/Rune Caster1, or Chronomancer 3

Rune caster because of the triple ice damage. This combined with Pyco + Pyro for the good old Psyc Pressure on Fireball in an Ice Wall combo

Chronomancer because of

• Haste+Snow Rolling
  • Auto Attack with Mace on Ice Wall (for bullets)
  • Pass basically lets you cast your best skills roughly twice a minute. (Ice Wall, Snow Rolling, Frost Pillar)

I honestly thing that Cryo3 works best with Chrono3, just because you get to shine twice a minute rather than simply destroying bosses once an hour or 2. Additionally you will be a nightmare to deal with in team pvp (just go all vit/spr)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

it would be nice to have a list of all the skill comboes…

specially here…

Ice Wall+ Skill

Which one is better dsp?

Im so confuse right now huhu

I say the second one, because TS.

What is ts? 29 chars

Temple Shooter. A (broken) summon that invalidates any other one.

EDIT: And before you ask, you get the card killing the Earth Temple Shooter. Idk if it spawns in random locations (other people may confirm it or where), because the only time I saw it, personally, was inside the RM Constructors Chapel (Tiltas Valley).

I played a wizard>cryo3>sorc1>necro1 so it is quite similar to Cryo3 Sorc3, here is my opinion:

Pros:
*A lot of CC.
*Burst Damage (works for pvp).
*Fashion Character (I mean, you are ridding a freaking demon or a huge snow ball, that is cool).
*Temple Shooter’s auto-attack do a nice damage if combine with linker.
*Cat Buff (Summon servant)

Cons:
*Demon attacking your Ice Wall or any ■■■■ in your screen instead of mobs/boss.
*Lack of damage in long battles (not good for pve, specially bosses).
*SP issues, you can fix it if u spam pots every time they are out of cd, but then you will have money issues (not huge issues, but you will have it, belive me).
*Hard to solo since you didn’t take linker, it is not impossible, but you should take linker if you are going for sorc, it is a must (I didn’t and I regreat it the whole game).
*Demon’ skill sucks most of time (even temple shooter).
*Any other Demon besides Temple Shooter sucks.

Your 1st option looks like a PvP mage for me, it has a nice burst damage but his dps for pve is awful. Good thing, people will take you in party because you have a lot of CC and utility, I will change just the rank 6, instead of Psycox2 Chronox1, I will take Chronox2, Psycox1. Haste is an amazing skill while Magnetic Force is a bit lame.