Tree of Savior Forum

Cryomancer , viable or not? and which classes combine / combo with him?

Cryomancer , viable or not? and which classes combine / combo with him ?

Viable, mainly a PvP class but fairly competent in PvE either way.

The classic is Psychokino, but it really depends o what role you want to fullfil.
Rune Caster also goes well, thanks to Isa.

2 Likes

Cryo 3 and Warlock: Frost Pillar + Pole of Agony and if you want even more DPS, add Pyromancer’s Flame Ground and Fire Wall

1 Like

Pole of Agony sucks though, you’d do more damage faster with Dark Surge and standing at the side of the ice tree now that the spirit ball things where buffed to get one hit per skill level unless there’s way too many mobs.
Taking Pyromancer at the point you would have CryomancerC3 is DPS suicide, even the one rank off Chronomancer would do you more good than that.
SorcererC2 and then Warlock or Runecaster (or go ham on with the SorcererC3 why not, I for trying…) at Rank7 are better options overall.

2 Likes

Looks good to me, did they nerfed it?

I want ro try cyromancer too but i dont know which class to take lol

I like to use Necromancer to compliment it.

Frost Pillar + Flesh Cannon

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I wanna make cyro c3-sorc c2-featherfoot
Is this build ok?

1 Like

I dont need linker then for this?

talking about feather foot can you suck hp from every linked mobs at once?

Thanks hahaha i’m going to make cryomancer using a new acc in valkarine tomorrow to join the event

1 Like

2 minute cooldown + low damage compared to other damage options (both inside and outside the class itself) + small AoE size = good?

As a matter of fact they buffed it, it did not tick that fast when I checked it out.
It seems to be Lv1 there, because boy does it not last long at all which sucks. It does get an extra second with every skill level and has an attribute to make it last longer so it isn’t that bad, but the range ain’t great in top of the long ass cooldown.

Isa + Ice wall and someone good at hitting the wall and it’s easily the highest burst dmg in the game. Which in my book means… I’m making one… Cause that stuff makes me giddy. Nvm the cooldowns.

pyro and linker are the only ones I do not want, because they are the most used. huehuehuehue. but otherwise I understood.

I took some doubts and I made some decisions. I really liked PSY because it can hit the ice wall without dagger, then i caught the C3 with CRYO. But then that comes to a new doubt now: I would like to take ALCHEMIST but I think he only pays with C2. With him in C2 would be leaving to catch RUNE CASTER who could give me a more damage in the ice spells. You guys think would be a good investment to invest in what?

You do know you can save it and just send a link, right?
Anyways, Cryomancer really relies on the ranks post C3 for PvE viability because dishing out damage becomes really important if you want to have up to date equipment and all that, being an Alchemist with only Cyromancer and Psychokino as you damage will be… complicated.

Edit: I also see the lack of knowledge about what the skills do, that’s problematic.

2 Likes