Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3 Warlock build

Here’s a little build for sorc i tried to put together for pvp. Any thoughts on it?

It’s Wizard>Cryo>Cryo>Cryo>Sorc>Sorc>Warlock
Its mostly defensive and support, but I do hope it can hold its own. The whole point is I want to use Sorc, and I dont want to waste r7.

I used a very similar build during iCBT2, though I never finished it - burned out after some 5 levels of Sorc. The summons just felt terribly underwhelming for the sp they drained.

How much cc would I lose if i replaced cry3 with psychokino?
Some pros and cons of psycho in pvp and replacing it from cry3 anyone?

anyone know yet? Could use some help knowing sorc isn’t at bad, or what i’m losing out not going psychokino.

This kind of “main body” defensive build looks really cool. I’d stick to cryo3 if you take cryo at all here, for sure. Otherwise sorry my understanding of sorc is lacking s’pecially in pvp :frowning:.

Completely broken. Psychic Pressure + Ice Wall is an absolute meta. Go with Rune Caster for even more damage.

It’s interesting I was thinking the same thing. I realized if i like cryo, i should stick to cryo3 and listen to what others say about sorc compared to psychokino. Both pvp and pve.

I really do enjoy the idea of using ice even for damage,

but I lose out on the main reason I made sorc! the costume!

Yeah, BUT IMAGINE THE D_A_M_A_G_E.
Melting bosses in seconds.

Fashion is op brah :v
anyway if you ever go warlock I suggest getting evil sacrifice, its a pretty good range nuke

Wizard > Cryomancer > Cryomancer > Cryomancer > Sorcerer > Sorcerer > Warlock
Pretty good, but there are some points you should be aware for this build.
It is not recommend for Beginner as SP consumption need micro management.

1. Having Grimoire up mean you have to face 3% SP deduction per second, it is pretty limit to cast other skills. Or you have to scale up by increasing SPR, but you will have problem for regeneration, or keep SPR 1 and spam bluepots all the time, you will be really poor to play this way.
  2. Linker is always best paired with Necromancer/Sorcerer for something, it make the damage output more efficient and clear faster to have lesser uptime. But Cryo3 icetree is good as well, though longer CD.
  3. Cryo3 + Warlock1 actually pretty good to hold up themselves, SubZero Shield + Dark Theurge, IceTree + Pole of Agony. But if you have Summons up, be ready to face SP deficit.

Wizard > Cryomancer > Cryomancer > Cryomancer > Psychokino > Rune Caster > Warlock
I think this is much better build. But featherfoot is better if you solo more.

May I please ask: is Cyro3>Psycho>RC>Warlock that ShyBoo posted above better than Pyro3>Linker2>Warlock in terms of solo pve and dungeon partying?

if your wondering, no it is not. The build i posted is for pvp c:
Your build is better for solo and pve. You’ll do great, have fun!

Why featherfoot instead of warlock? Is it for the survivability since the damage of cyro+psycho is enough?

Ha. Thanks :slight_smile: I really want to try out cryo, but the leveling difficulity man…

thats exactly why, with RC I do awsome ice damage and featherfoot’s absorb helps keep me alive in solo. No pots!

I hope you aren’t planning to rely on a 1min+ combo as your only source of DPS.

Pyrolinker is as viable as ever.

The main meta part of the build with RC is Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure + RC buffs on ice magic.
It does TREMENDOUS damage to the point bosses are melted in seconds. You can also build it for PvE with different relocations.

Very true, my allocations are set for pvp.

You mean go for Psycho right after cyro1, then cryo3>RC>featherfoot?