Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3 Warlock build

About ice wall…is cryo1 enough to use the mechanic you’re talking about?

Yeah, you can do that. But I was talking more about skill point allocation.

@Arkova

The main damage still comes from Rune of Ice of Runecaster. It amplifies it to ridiculous levels.

But here’s the thing. If you have a Monk in your party, he can do the same with his Punch. Just let him punch the Ice Wall near any boss. See what happens.

You can’t rely Cyro/Psycho/Runecaster too much, it is not sustainable as the CD (180s) and setup time is long enough, Physic Pressure will spend all your SP. It is only good for Boss

Or pvp :wink:

(tohwahty)

1 Like

Supposing you have a linker in your party (which is pretty common) this is the build I think yould be able to do most damage, with a chrono 3 it might be possible to use 2 QC Att + Ice Wall + PP, and you would also heave the warlock skills, which are pretty good, it is also very good for future classes, since Ice Wall Combo and Wizz 3 are pretty realiable.

I’m going for either this one or the Wiz > Cryo 3 > Kino > Warlock, still thinking about chaging Kino or 1 Cryo class for Linker, which combos pretty well for Warlock.

I’m 100% sure that either Cryo3 or Wizz3 are going to be awesome choices for future content, but the fact is in PvP Cryo is not so good when there is a plague doctor ou something like that in the other team, which is not so rare.

Ah, my bad. Sorry for my poor English understanding.

@nightrain_scy

I see. So Cyro/Psycho/Runecaster doesn’t really had a way to deal with mobs and farming right? Thanks a lot!

Not really. You can still use the build with farming and mobs, just don’t overuse the combo, use it only for bosses.
For PvE you still have Cryo damage skills and Featherfoot will help you too.
Runecaster has some really good support as well.

Cryo3 has just been my favorite because I enjoy the ice powers. if i were to change my build to pve I probly get rid of psychokino for something else more helpful.

I also want to say that my build is literally pvp, if you like it, i like it to! But remember you can do much more damage with ice pike than ice wall. You can also take points from shield to max out tree for cc. I’d leave bolt by itself, but you can take out gust and the rest of the points of shield to dump into bolt. Leave shield at lvl 1 if u want those points from it. It might not be nice at lvl 1, but its always nice to have more options during battle, and the basic keepaway from ice shield scares away any smart physical class.

Nice little advice if you want to use my build for pve ~

Thanks for the advice! I will consider cryo as my second character!

I’m stuck between ice wall or ice pike in my build. I want to pvp, but I kinda care about pve. Or if i go wall should i be going all the way?

I think is good enough, the damage number is kind of negligible in high level.
Warlock is your main PvE skill.

Dont forget its useful in parties with cryo.