Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo on kserver after patch

With the days and the recent update from ktest server the IB+IW combo gets more better as you can see on this videos.

IW+PP

IW+IB

So now i want to ask you guys which build we can take now we don’t need to have kino on the build for be good :smiley: and maybe how we can power the cryomancer myabe thau? maybe ele? maybe keep kino? let’s discuss.

kino is an all or nothing class now. The concentrate and stun attributes for their skills no longer increase cooldowns for c2 and c3 for pp and gravity pole. This means that kino is very good at c3. I would say its personal preference really. I would still use IW+PP if i had surespell or kino c3 simply due to range ability in boss fights.
But when clearing mobs, Magnetic force into ice wall + ice blast is not that bad without rune of ice and even better when using frost pillar instead.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#21344433h.153555.132b3a4a617585.1f21334f516575.152545

Its kind of hard to answer your question because you did not state how many ranks of cryo or wiz you are going for. But I have stated the general idea of kino and how ice wall and ice blast are in comparison to ice wall+pp in my opinion so maybe you can decide.

Buffing a Blue class and letting the red class (pyro) die.
Oh imc…

For now I’ll be obligated to swap pyro 3, kino 3, sage to cryo 3, kino 3, sage.
Even cryo 3, linker 3 is a thing now.

4 Likes

Wiz 1 cryo 3 runecaster 1 will be the core build then u can add something you like

Chrono 3 for pass and x6 ice blast aslo buff speed

Kino 3 more control and good pvp also PP

Elementalist 3 for more aoe and dmg

Linker 1/3 to better mobbing and pve group

Thaumaturge 3 for good buffs and burst

Warlock 2 or fetaher foot 2 + linker 1 to combo small group and good dmg

Well you can choose what one you think is better for the incomong new patch??

Lets discuss

IW+PP+Rune of Ice
IW+IB+Rune of Ice

FTFY

Rune of Ice now is only 150% on ice skillz :c

remember me something with agny…

Well i get many answer but , @pajugaaldiablo linker get nerf to on the recent patch still good but the number of hits that it afort make it less viable. i’m thinking about the cryo3>ele3>RC its seems a good class but the think is the cast (but now isn’t that bad idea just have wiz2 because QC looks like it wasnt have atributte anymore) XD, the other option as you say is cryo3>RC>WL2 .
@ResonantSoul im searching a build with cryo3 - RC it gets so strong for what i want, and now i need a extra clearing mobs for solo dungeons XD.
@windysama the think with cryo3 linker 3 is that is a support build and i dont like to be suppor XD.

Chrono 3 good suport and strong burst for the pass you can instant x6 ice blast also haste always good for questing faster and can do ET too

Lock 2 have good combo too tree + pole and IW+ ice blast but long cd and ofc linker 1 will help abit only

now IMC destroy the amazing cryo combo, now it’s was nerf all my dream about make a ICE build goes down T_T check this video is the nerf and if still having ideas about a good cryo build tell me :D.

But it is still strong since ice blast at level 15 deals 717% damage. Just don’t bother maxing ice wall and max ice blast only. You can just use frost pillar with ice blast for normal mobs and ice wall (even at lvl 1) with ice blast for bosses. If you take chrono you can use ice blast 6 times with pass.

1 Like

but what build can be made with this new think? and is better thank IW+PP?

It probably will be worse than IW+PP but it still can give you nice damage if you want be support like cryo-chrono for example so that you can play solo effectively as well.

I’m a cryo fanatic, but I honestly have to say that the pre-nerfed Ice Wall Ice Blast just had too much damage onto it.

I’m sure all of us love seeing those huge numbers pop out, but Cryo in game is a defense class, and having damage that pars/surpasses the damage output of most damage classes on a defensive class, moreso on a class that is well known for their amazing crowd control, is just too much imho.

1 Like

Also the boss in this video still obtain huge hp loss so it is still good anyway. You shouldn’t be that sad about it @siryal2110 :slight_smile:

1 Like

well @Mashio im not really in to a cyo support build i want more a ice DPS build XD so now is time for me to come back to cryo 3>kino>RC and something more.
And yeah @Saeyoung im a cryo lover mainly because i want to combo his amazing CC with something more but cryo3>ele3 still hard to make because the long CT and im not sure about which other combo i can made, i think maybe some day wiz2>cryo>kino>Ele3>RC but right now idk.

With new damage scalings its barely a nerf in the end.

Well in my opinion with these buffs to ice blast cryo chrono can also be an efficient dps which make him a solid build with pass, haste and other chrono skills. But this combo which I mentioned can be used by any other build. If I’m sure you can attack 8 or more mobs with ice blast when you cast a frost pillar. So maybe cryo-ele-rc can be comparable to cryo-kino. :v

well maybe is time to test it XD thank you for the help .

Here is video which shows ice blast & frost pillar combo if you’re interested :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDUxYZOblA

What is it with people having an attitude of thinking 200k~400k damage instead of instantkilling a boss is “destroying a combo”? Is instantkilling the only acceptable combo for you and everything else is not worth it?
“Oh no, only 200k~400k damage per skill usage? they destroyed that build! Not worth playing anymore.”

How can you say doing 200~400k damage per skill usage is not good damage? I’m sure those Sadhus, Kabbalists and others love to do even 100k per skill usage and here Cryos are crying about not being able to instantkill bosses…

2 Likes