Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo on kserver after patch

I say because there is a build that can kill boss fast with IW+PP combo is just that, i want to make a solo build strong enought to solo thinks like AB from RO but with ice wizard.

like this.

Well, +19 Orange practonium weapon at max Transcendence. Not sure weā€™d see much different results had it been any other DPS oriented build with such gearā€¦

1 Like

In that video you show a Cryo with a +19 prac level 10 trans weapon.
Donā€™t worry, iā€™m sure when you use weapons like that youā€™ll still kill bosses quite fast as a cryo (again, 200~400k/hit is not slow).

That being said, isnā€™t being able to solo endgame bosses in <5 seconds kinda showing that the entire system is still stupidly broken, even with the skill/stat update?

this one is viable? as i see have a great burst and aoe damage.
and @Mashio you think that cryo3>ele3>X could be good solo? and that be better that some build with cryo>kino>rune.?

Well it could be good alternative to wizard3-ele3 since the quick cast attribute no longer exist. You can use frost pillar and then frost cloud along with ice blast or hail. If you take runecaster it be worth to max freezing sphere as well since it is only skill from elementalist that can benefit from rune of ice. It will make you decent dps and crowd control. Sorry I canā€™t be sure if it will be better since I never played elementalist or psychokino. I will personally stay as cryo-chrono since due to ice blast changes cryo can be now a decent dps even on itā€™s own. But weā€™ll surely have enough time to test it so you can reset to cryo-kino one day and cryo-ele other day and compare it yourself. :slight_smile:

Im thinking Cryo3 Thauma3 RC

this build i think is amazing tank with transpose and giant rune XD

im not sure about the ele build just because the long cast time without sure spell, you think it could work without it? and what about the mix of wiz2>cryo>kino>RC>Ele3 that @siryal2110 say , i think is the good mix of both?

Well elementalist donā€™t have any long casting skills except meteor or hail so it shouldnā€™t be that much problem. Also if you take cryo3 and use frost pillar there can be a good time to cast those two vs mobs since those will be frozen and pulled to tree. Sorry as I said above I donā€™t know since I donā€™t played that build but you will surely have enough days to test it yourself and figure out what is the best so you shouldnā€™t worry about it that much now. : )

I wonder if w3 cryo 3 psy1 rc 1 is viabel or if w3 is not neccesary for RC cause of the cast time reduction and missing attribute for quickcastā€¦
thought of something like thisā€¦

And for stats - how about 50 con 50 spirit rest int and cards for con for lack of health? Just a suggestion bnecause iam not a fan of spirit at all :confused: Anyone any infos if its useful or not ?

Ok lol i think i have find an answer to that myselfā€¦
need some confirmation for that but : Rune of destruction 0,7 seconds cast time and rune of justice 0,9 ??? is that true o.O?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the animation casting time.

The charge times for each one are 4 seconds each.

ah thabnks so nvm - then i think quickcast still is needed for RC :confused:

Why did you maxed ice pike though? It has only 203% at level 15 while ice blast has 717% and can be easily used with both frost pillar and ice wall. Also you should plan you build here since there are new % values from korean test server.

Iā€™d prefer Wiz>Cryo3>Kino>Runecaster>FF3.
Life-leeching,freezing,levitating, becoming a running giant, thatā€™s just so freaking funny I have to try it out this winter [after Rank 9 hits for FF3 ofc].

Cause its my current build now :stuck_out_tongue: and i kind of like it, but ur right i thought about changing ice spike to ice blast for frostpillar combo.

Iā€™ve been wanting to do a Cryo3>Linker1>>Thaumaturge1>Featherfoot build for a while, but with the omission of stat bonuses I donā€™t think Thaumaturge will be as strong of a filler class as it was before. I still want Cryo>Linker>Featherfoot, but Iā€™m not too sure what to fill in for rank 6. Currently thinking about Rune Caster, but the ice rune nerfs and long casting/CD in general is a major turnoff for me. Maybe the enlarge skills actually scaling decently can still justify me taking Thaumaturge?

Anyone of u know if its mandatory to get wizard c3 for rc because of qc or does anyone of u have a nice idea of what to choose in combination with cryo 3 kino 1 RC ? maybe even kino 3 o.O?

I will be staying as cryo-chrono. 4 second are not really that long and you can always stop monsters to cast rune of ice.

Iā€™m trying to figure it out if Cryo/Chrono/Sage will be worth with a DPS Support build.
DPS for help and solo content. The supportive power of these classes combination is strong as ever.
For now, my weapon is not good (Audra +6) and no att. in Ice Blast, but it seems really promising.
Any thoughts on this, guys?