Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo 3 and Ele 3 or Cryo 3 and Sorc 3

Hello Guys
I Hope you can help me
I think about Cryo 3 & Ele 3 VS Cryo 3 & Sorc 3
What do you think?
What are the Pro and Contra of both?

i duno much about ele, but i’m going cryo3>sorc3 and i think that if u want ele u should go wiz3>ele3

/\ That’s it.

You can also go Kino 3 or Sorc2/Kino2> Warlock.

Cryo doesn’t synergize well with ur choices.
Wiz 3 ele 3
Cryo kino 3
Cryo chrono 3
Necro2 is better than sorc.
Get linker if you’re gonna go summoner

Im now Cryo 3 and im not sure what i shoult pick next.

I would disagree with the people saying ele only works with wiz3. While it may it not be the best, cyro3 can still work with ele. You can have some good CC thanks the class attribute with ele and frost pillar. You’ll be missing out on damage compared to wiz going this path but I nonetheless think it is good.

Sorc can maybe work but it’s is better off with linker.

Your other option would be to go chrono3. You’ll either need a lot of patience or grind with a group since this path is not easy.

Cryo 3 works great with Sorc 2! You’d be combining one of the best CCs with one of the highest DPS routes for Wiz

I wouldn’t recommend Sorc 3 though. The Sorc 3 DPS skills are pretty ■■■■. Just take Warlock 1 instead, which could work great with your CC and sets yourself up for a possibly good Circle 2

If I wasn’t too lazy to re-level a wiz, I’d totes go this way

1 Like

THX tampon this Vid is rlly nice

It looks like he went necro c1 for he’s t7 in this vid instead of warlock.

How would the damage be from corpse cannon like this ? I’m on my phone so can’t look to in depth at the video for numbers but it looked decent in damage ?

With just 1 circle I think warlock is better but necro2 is good

Yeah though I really like the look of corpse canon :slight_smile: would go great just for that wouldn’t it ?

OK thx for the help i think i go now cryo 3 - Sorc 2 and the last rank i think warlock ^1

That’s the closed beta
right now they moved riding and attack ground from sorc 1 to 2
same with summon skeletons

The video was just to show how Cryo 3 works with Sorc 2. If you went Sorc 2, you’d still get everything from that video related to Sorc.

And I even intentionally neglected the Necro since he pratically did nothing with it