Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo 3 >? whats next?

i know this thread have been asked so many times now? but looking into some guides and peoples suggestions… my next line would be???

cryo 3 - chrono 3 - this is full support
cryo 3 - linker 1 - sorc 2 - solo and party play?

im went out full int with 30 con, is this bad? going full cc support chrono 3 build?

my route i guess is sorc 2

thank you in advance.

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Kino 3 (currently wizard PvP king)

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Kino 2 > Warlock (challenges the build above for the PvP king title)

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 > Warlock (good in both PvP and PvE, huge SP problems and Warlock works much better with Linker)

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Chrono 3 (only build guaranteed in the whole wizard branch to be useful forever, you can go INT but try to go at least 1:1 CON:INT, so if you already have a lot of INT put CON from now on)

1 Like

any reason why you didn’t suggest sorc 3 on wiz>cryo3>sorc3? is the third sorc circle that much unworthy? my friend is currently on cryo3 too but planning to take sorc 3 while waiting on how rank 8 wizards look like

The damage skills that sorc3 gets are pretty unimpressive, so the real choice at rank7 is if you want another 0.5x INT modifier on your summons or if you want to pick another class, like WL/FF. I think most people are expecting WL’s later circles to get better, and sorc damage to drop off, so they’re picking WL over a third sorc circle.

this post/thread shows how cryo 3 and sorc 2 work but idk why sorc 3 not recommended
click me? haha idk how to link xD

you meant desmodus and evocation right? that’s sad, he does want to focus on his summons though so he’s patiently waiting on rank 8 choices. hopefully they come out at least on ktos once he gets to rank 6 so he could decide.

If what you really like is summons go Sorc > Necro 2, and you can get Sorc 2 on future ranks, not needing to take Sorc 3, because yes, it IS bad.

Isn’t the names of the future classes are known though? R8 - Mimic/Taoist, R9 - Enchanter/Onmyoji, R10 - Sage/Shadowmancer. I’ve encountered it in several different places so far (though I can’t find any links atm) - so this looks like it is true. And looking on the names we can more likely guess what class will bring.
I imagine that Mimics main feat would be copying last used attack of monster/other player - and casting it on its own (Final Fantasy fan xD), Taoist - hmm either some healing spells (among other things) or close range combat magic, Enchanter - buffer/crafter, Onmyoji (Exorcist) - so Holy magic?, Sage - ultimate DPS class?, Shadowmancer - Something like Shinobi/ summoner?
Unless this classes are only a rumor, then all of it is just crap xP

yep but we need to make sure first, another “centurion” problem might happen again otherwise