Tree of Savior Forum

[Feedback] Event: Certified Trick-or-Treater and Weapons Solmiki for Free?

First of all apologizes because english its not my first language, I’m guild leader of a guild called Soldier on [SA]Silute, we are focused on closed GvG, we think that open GvG and TBL still very bugged and unbalanced so we don’t take it seriously because we don’t have any fun with all those matters, Whisper to Dreifh ingame if you got interested.

I’m playing for about 1 year, I made my Emengard Musket on December 20, 2016, after 4 months of farm I was able to make the first gem lvl 9 of server and put stage 10 in my weapon, due to the refining system of the game being based on luck I just managed to put my +15 weapon with the help of golden anvils, as shown in the video below:

One week after I made my weapon stage 10 +15 with 3 gems lv 9, you implement the box Leticia, this box played out all 5 months of dedication with the game because in the box leticia would come gemstones abrasive lv 10 which would facilitate the acquisition of lv 9 gems and the diamond anvils that would facilitate the refining of the weapons, several players obtained weapons +21 in my server due to diamond anvil.

I had to stay with my gun even though I was inferior to everyone on the server for 2-3 months when I decided to make the first solmiki weapon on the server, today we are the only solmiki weapons on the server, the weapons were finished on 4th of August of 2017, Friday, 01:24:54 Server Time, I use diamond anvils since refining +6 and due to the luck system of the game even spending more than 25 diamond anvils, my weapon just reached +18.

I understand that it is important to create events to attract new players to the game, but was spent more than 10 months in the game and a lot of dedication to be possible to acquire these solmiki weapons and you intend to give the 12 winners of the event “HALLOWEEN '17: Certified Trick -or-Treater” I think it’s a disrespect not only for me that dedicated myself a lot to getting where I am, as for all those who want to progress and try hard in the game, because it was 2 times that I struggled to get better teams and you implement tools that make it easier for players who buy TP or who are not so dedicated to achieving that type of content.

To make each of these solmiki weapons were spent at least 500 million, many crash and instability bugs that made us lose a lot of time and money to get, we were not given any title for being the first to get the solmiki weapons on the server and recently we knew that the next weapons will have the same base dmg and 5 slots for gems or once again we feel disrespected because in any kind of content these solmiki weapons would have to be at least a little higher or equal to the next content that you would be pitching.

I would sincerely like to know if you are actually going to give 12 solmiki weapons within 1 month or if that is a joke from the company and the solmiki weapons are temporary or even cosmetic, or if you really intend to give solmiki weapons to the event winners.

Also i would like to know the feedback from others servers, anyone else has the solmiki weapon ?

43 Likes

i really hope this “Solmiki item” is only temporary OR some treat of imc… its really unfair

As a hardworking player, i have to agree that giving out solmiki weapons for a seasonal event is over the top, this weapons should not be a “I got it on a event by trading candies” but more like a “I didnt see my family in half a year” kind of achivement, and this event really destroys the point and the hard work of the few people that actually got it, i doubt imc staff gonna do anything at last minute based on feedback of players in all honesty but i do hope the rewards from those boxes are change to something more down to earth (armor and accesories).

9 Likes

Too much time, money and work to accept that someone else gets that reward so easily.
I can deal with giving pieces of armor, it’s not as if I was 3 months making two partys every day to complete mine … but still, I can tolerate that a random can take a piece of armor, but a weapon seems to me a complete madness.

22752241_10210617686303269_323949226_n

1 Like

b-better get some candies i guess…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing::laughing::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

A lot ktos players have solmiki weapons. Usually doppels and clerics.

I am pretty sure the question is aimed to iTos players, after all kTos player didnt got any free solmiki weapon they are just super humans.

4 Likes

Go tell your momma about your game “accomplishments” she’ll be proud to have a son with solmiki weapons I’m sure lol

3 Likes

Lemme say bad s- about letitia cube but also lemme use diamond anvil from +6 to +18. - Dreith, 2017

5 Likes

Lemme just disadvantage myself by not using diamond anvils because I’m upset about the source of them

1 Like

I’m working right now & i can’t write my entire opinion about this thread. So…zaWARDo.

Spoiler: I’m agree & understand your point OP, but this kind of “injustice” is nothing new -_- * in terms of MMO.

*edit:

Diamond anvils didnt existed when the first weapon was made and the point is not being upset, is just like saying this is over the top, you can ■■■■ on the players that work their ass for their stuff but this much is too much.

1 Like

I’ve played since the Beta, during my playing time I went through a lot of unpleasant situations in the game (bugs, crashes, lag, low fps, among other things), but I always tried to stay strong and keep playing. However, if these Solmiki armor and weapons are donated for free to some players, I feel it is time to finally abandon ToS. It is extremely frustrating to invest time of your life in a mismanaged game like this where the veteran and hardcore player is constantly undervalued. This is my dissatisfaction and I believe it is that of many other players, this is unacceptable.

5 Likes

I’ll have to agree with you Dreifh, you’re a dedicated player and IMC is stepping on the ball.

2 Likes

thanks man, i have to say that i play MMOs for years and i never see something like that in any other MMO, could you @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan give us any feedback ?

1 Like

game from the beginning with something more than 4000 hours played … I’m never interested in earth tower or solmiki team but it’s true what they mention, players who do not take more than a time have the possibility to get the best weapons in the game ??

I have gone a couple of times to ET and the bugg and crash are horrible, I imagine what they should feel those who spent months doing solmiki to get one of their parts …

IMC please stop this event

4 Likes

So How About MultyAccount aubuser. they can abuse PvP ivent Dungeon and recive much moore oddcandy

Thank you, Im a new player and I will have my first solmiki weapon

3 Likes

thank you i have a lot of money, and i will have my first solmiki weapon

1 Like