Tree of Savior Forum

Crevox's Summoner Build Guide šŸ¦‡

If someone doesnā€™t repost the build on a different site, Iā€™ll do it when I can soon.

TY Crevox!
and would you mind also sharing your suggestion about skill gems?

I forgot but here it is:

Every gem that summons a creature (minus Salamion & Servant) and Desmodus/Gather Corpse.

1 Like

Thank you so much Crevox!!! I am practicing the build and try to familiar with all the skills~
Sorry for keep asking more questions:

1. Do we re-summon the skull archer during the boss raid? I know we should do for the soldier and mage to reset their skills
  2. I am not very sure the SPR formula in the guideā€¦ is it should be (SPR / Char level * 4)*100%? (cap on 100%)
  3. Do we need to wait for the cooldown of Sauk to use riding even with the chronomancer build (the pass skill)?

Itā€™s not worth it for the archers. Itā€™s worth it for the mage, I donā€™t bother with the soldier when Iā€™m fighting bosses.

IMC wrote what I put down, which yeah, seems incorrect. Itā€™s probably what you said and they made a typo. Regardless, I put down what they wrote.

Iā€™ve never played the Chronomancer version so I canā€™t comment on it, I havenā€™t tested and run any numbers.

I think this formula affects the stats given to summons (crit/acc/blockpen/etc.), capped at 100% of your stat passed, IIRC this formula was presented for this purpose only.

The formula for Summonsā€™ skill factor multipler based on SPR used to be (LONG time ago, as shown in: Tree of Savior): [SPR / (Char level + 1)] * 100%, but unsure if it remains like that. Given this formula, a lv470 character with 1413 SPR would get (1413 / 471) * 100% = 300% skill factor increase, so the summon would deal 4 times damage when compared to its original damage (at 0 SPR) if this formula remains true.

Ty all for the sharing!!!~

Great guide. If youā€™re still around, could you add the skill distribution to the original post, as tos.neet planner isnā€™t available anymore.

Iā€™ll update it to the new build planner and also add screenshots.

I also removed some old notes that are no longer relevant.

Build must go up to 480 as when I look at my points at 490 I still have 11 unused skill potions. No idea wherre to put them, as rest of skills sound weak. Three points to max the Salamion probablyā€¦ then rest into Flesh Hoop? Or skill Familiar?

The extra points would mainly be for whichever your third class is. There isnā€™t any use for them in Sorcerer/Necromancer.

Salamion: Summons should survive just fine without the extra points, but if you are undergeared or doing very specific content (Wailing Bridge/specific WBR mechanics) the extra healing could help.

Flesh Hoop: The skill does very little damage regardless of the skill points.

Familiar: Same as above, but if you did want to use it, the cooldown is long unless you max it out.

The choice is yours, but your third class would likely benefit the most.