Tree of Savior Forum

[Creepy Klaipeda] Invisible guy claiming I was the one invisible to him

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : DarDar

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 11/19/17 6:00 to 6:07PM EDT

• Evidence

This was my last run for this day on creepy klaipeda. Everytime I run CK i would always check first if im alone or not in the channel seeing that I was alone I moved on killing Halloween mobs. 2minutes in I see 1 character in the side of my screen… I did not pay any attention to him since I have already collected about 50-60 candies and didn’t feel any hostility from him. 4 to 5mins in when the Witch mob was about to spawn I can see a red bar slow creeping towards me and actually hits me. Since at that time I have already 100+ candies I did not take any damage. Coz he’s probably only have 10 or so candies. Witch appeared so I immediately focused on killing it. I could still see the red bar ALSO trying to kill the witch… i pay no mind… When I killed the witch collected some candies (meanwhile mr. hallow man over there was also bathing in the spoils) then he starts to attack me. I can only see the red attack indicator so i was frantically trying to attack air to no avail thus this happens.

After the event I immediately went back to klaipeda and started recording to catch who was that 1 person with me on that channel. I confronted that person but then he said that I was the one who was invisible to him.

@GM_Francis please check this characters log to clear this conundrum. Was he using a 3rd party program to cheat? We’re we really both disync and couldn’t see each other?

ps: to DarDar if you have any evidence on what you claim that I was also disync then post it here.

I didn’t have a recorded of this run. I was seeing the same thing as you. You were not in my screen but I see the boss hp reducing.

@GM_Francis
DarDar is definitely using an exploit or 3rd party program. Desync does not last that long in the updated creepy klaipeda. And he even blames you for being invisible, but he can easily locate you and kill you. If I saw an invisible person I would not try to kill them, because I would be at a disadvantage attacking blindly.

He is lying to cover up his cheating. @GM_Francis please investigate this cheater.

This is called desync, it has happened since the event started, and this is why there is so much drama. You see this all the time in other places in the game, but for some reason everyone magically calls it a hack because this is a PVP event.

Go to the 200 dungeon with a group and have someone jump over the railings in the couple spots where that’s possible. The same thing will happen. Klaipeda has many similar obstacles and was a terrible map for this event, for this reason. There are so many claims of hacking, but this desync is not new at all.

1 Like

lol desync making people look like hackers but they are not…

Its just Hard to believe since DarDar claims I was invisible yet was able to kill me like a heat seeking missile… meanwhile I was frantically punching air. I will still reserved judgement. I am not saying DarDar IS cheating. I just want the @staff to look at his log to clear this thing out. I’m not even mad I only got 100 candies that time, I’m mad because of the possible cheating that had happened. If proven that he was not using a cheat software then I would go as far as to publicly apologize and delete this tread. :wink: lets just hope that that staff and @GM_Francis rae on this case.