Tree of Savior Forum

Creative way of selling silver

This is literally the most creative way I’ve seen someone advertise/sell silver from an RMT website.

isthisforreal

edit: reported as bot, waiting for IMC to take action. @STAFF_Yuri , @STAFF_Bob. (found it at [SEA - Telisiai] ch1 klaipedia near market manager)

edit: Fixed the screenshot based on some sensible feedback!

@STAFF_Yuri

you are promoting it too TC

I’m promoting it? LMAO nice thinking right there buddy, trying to get the staff to take an action against this player or bot.

by posting it on general discussion where potential customers can see it and not letting staff know in any way…

@STAFF_Bob

If you actually wanted staff attention you would have used Support, PM them or at least @ someone…

but you didn’t do shit, you were so desperate to show, you forgot to hide your true colors…

Then by your logic your logic, this thread is also advertising RMT websites? [GUIDE] FPS Optimization for Dummies [V1.02]

Since it is in forums and staff members weren’t @'d while showing this at the posts gif

Hmm, IMO I think there are more staffs roaming forums than answering/viewing tickets or PM’s since by brothers message hasn’t been answered or viewed in days. I could’ve @'d them if I know they username but I don’t, since I just started playing again and Official ToS website did not exist back then.

Now let’s talk about how I “didn’t do ■■■■” when I clearly posted a thread here regarding how some bots are not spamming normal chat anymore but uses the vending function to advertise their RMT website.

“you forgot to hide your true colors” Same goes for you mate, clearly showing how ignorant you are, rather than exploring all possible sides you chose to jump on, “waaaaa you’re promoting this and that” . Biggest advice is grow up rather than looking like a man-child lurking forums day in and day out with lame as responses to threads trying to look “cute”, seriously grow up.

2 Likes

yes that person inadvertly might have done it, but it was a sub result of another thread and not a blatant HEY LOOK EVERYONE! thread like yours
#help
#gameplay-reports:hacking-abusing-reports
#gameplay-reports:bot-reports
#gameplay-reports
#gameplay-reports:other-problematic-behavior

@Staff_ANYONE

and another 1000 things you could have done…

but in the end YOU ARE promoting it, you wan it or not, you are doing exactly that and nothing else

EDIT:

I could’ve @'d them if I know they username but I don’t, since I just started playing again and Official ToS website did not exist back then.

Just show how full of bullshit you are as this place is older than the fucking game and everyone know the staff name, hell you don’t even need the name as it pops up a list off staff members as soon as you type @sta
you are just ether an accomplice or another lazy ass that thinks things will just fall in position cause he said so instead of putting actual effort…

and this is my last reply to you

yeah sure or you know that there are other possibilities on why I posted such thread but you just don’t want to see it cause you don’t want to reduce the amount of ego flowing through you right now.

Whats the difference between my thread and that thread though? they’re both posted on the same forum mine is on general discussions and his is on “General gameplay” “game tips strategies”.

Hmmm, not sure if this website is older than the game but if it is then I am wrong, well in my case I did not know how to use the @ function then, since I don’t usually go lurk around forums (not specifically to this forum) much day in and day out.

“Everyone know the staff name” Sure and everyone knows that the US space program brought 2 people on the surface of the moon and another 1 orbiting around it.

“another lazy ass that thinks things will just fall in position cause he said so” Right, made a thread about this thing clearly makes me look “lazy” and it actually is my first time seeing bots advertise their website through vending shops from games I’ve played. Now “Accomplice” is such a strong word against me, without any proof that I am what you labelled me as.

“things will fall in position cause he said so instead of putting actual effort” Well I can’t really ban the player/bot since I don’t have that power or position, If I could I would’ve. So I need to wait for the staff to do things for me and people legitimately playing the game.

“This is my last reply to you” Is that because you think I am right? and you could not argue anymore to prove your point(s).

But anyhow thank you for arguing with me appreciate it, next time please look at as much different possibilities you could think of before trying to accuse someone of things that person never intended to do.

Have a nice day.

On a side note, why do you feel the need to use of profanity? also some of the words you typed in lack s’s at the end.

Edit: I forgot to address this, If I were to pose this on “gameplay reports” its pretty much the same thing as posting it in “general discussions” since everyone can view it and I’ve already posted a report there (regarding different matter) but I have not gotten a response from a staff member, while I remember reading threads in general discussions I’ve seen more staff responses here so this in my opinion a quick way to get a response.

Removed .

Hope GM remove that shop

1 Like

Same. I Hope there’s like a “flag” action where if this player/bot got “flag” by someone a “GM” (game master) just pops in in-game and investigate the situation and take necessary actions like in other mmo’s. Then again I think IMC does not have a budget for that.

One of the reason why I left during CBT2 or 3 cause of gold sellers/spammers, and one of the many reasons why I dislike most F2P mmo’s. Thankfully the amount of gold spammers and sellers have been reduced in a significant amount and for that great job IMC.

Good practice to block out the website name if you’re gonna report it on the forums.

Don’t take it the wrong way, but in a way people will see that–even though it’s being posted in a thread reporting it–and be like oh hey a goldselling site I’ve never seen before, and then they’ll try it out or do something stupid.

4 Likes

well, we know you meant well, but like csiko said, censoring the URL would be nice, so that to make it difficult for lazy unknowledgeable potential RMTers to take advantage of your info Owo

1 Like

tnx for the good feedback, will be editing it shortly!

have a nice day.

Thank you for your feedback, will be fixing it shortly!

Great day to you.

1 Like

We updated our functions on this matter.
And banned every related accounts too.
When they show up, please report us so, yeah our GMs will going to kick them out and ban them.
Or auto-banned.

Thank you @wubalubadubdubs

1 Like

Del this too, maybe.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.