Tree of Savior Forum

🖍 2nd Opinion 🖍

Karja’s ‘Pioneer’ build. this character is simply there for exploring the game content and not my main. I am asking for 2nd opinion as I didnt play Wiz during CBT1 and CBT2 only a swordsman3, highlander2, and INT paladin.

Build is Pure CON. CC focused build.

Pyro is only source for general combat DPS. yes I know Cryo is better choice for Ice wall+PP for burst. But currently the theorized build is for exploring, icewall CD is too long for a general DPS build.

Thauma is for converting CON to INT if DPS is needed. Also for hunting rare drops. No buffs in build only debuffs.

Psycho is core build. Its focus for CC and not DPS. I like the idea of teleport so i maxed it :stuck_out_tongue:

arigatou gozaimasu omaewo commento

@itzNiko @FatePGN @minigod121 @MadHatter @fairyhell

2 Likes

If this is a CC dps build, why go pyro 2 instead of linker?

Even with all the ‘nerf’ on it, i feel it’s actually a lot better than that pyro 2 for dmg and cc.

And how can psycho be any better than cryo 3?

I just feel like this sucks

1 Like

Before you spend 15 points on Teleport you should know that you can’t control where you end up after using the skill, not even the direction you’re going. You might end up on the square next to where you were when casted it and for that reason i think the skill sucks.

I have it on my build as well but it is at Level 1 and it’s there to act like a desperation move, if i have nowhere to go and i’m about to get squashed by a boss or something, i simply press the hotkey and hope for the best xD

IMO If you want to “explore” the game you have better options than Wizard classes. Don’t quote me on that but i think Transpose changes your INT into CON not the other way around, so after its use your damage will actually drop.

1 Like

@rafaelrmfs

And how can psycho be any better than cryo 3?

Gravity Pull, looks pretty,

have not chosen linker due to lack of general combat offense. psycho CC keeps mobs inside the FIRE from pyro skills.

thauma is ther for the exploration part for rare drops

@iEden

its says changes INT and CON. even if it only changes INT to CON the attribute makes a pure CON build go 50/50 on INT and CON.

Wizard is needed for exploration due to Thauma’s double drop buff for hunting rare items from Swell Body.

I think Doppelsoeldner does the same job with Double Pay Earn right?

Idk, for some reason i’m not feeling wizard as an exploring class, maybe i’m used to it not being one, not sure tho.

Are you 100% on this? Better be or your damage is gonna be garbage.

1 Like

@iEden

double pay earn is kinda tricky you need to kill mobs with in a set of hits but you also lower your defense rate in the process and make your equipment gets reduce durability. which would mean to get the most of it is making a glass cannon swordsman.

while swell body’s only con is the mobs having double HP. you can just lower their HP to near death and then apply Swell body and kill them. 2x drop tadaa!!!

I more of making a CC mage and aethetics skill concept around Psychokino. thats why i didnt bother considering rank 5+ classes.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@itzNiko

but you cannot inflict damage with Stop Time.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It doubles the drop chance, no the loot. People usually missread it

1 Like

I like the chrono a lot. Ressurrecting bosses is just that broken. But I don’t really like going for c2 unless you play on a 2+ man party 24/7. While the movespeed and aspd increase are welcome, you will feel useless playing alone. Same problem with people going c3 priest > monk.

Overwall i don’t think this is effective nor enjoyable. Only my opnion tho.
I would go for c1 chrono and then maybe a little more offensive with rank 6 and 7. Going c2 Alch is also a really good option, but the class has been going down on ktos rankings thanks to the bot and market problem.

1 Like

If you want to go pure kino, you should look into wiz3.

Quickcast, surespell and quickcast attributes are all good for Psychic Pressure. Quick cast makes you hit more times a sendo (apparently 50% faster), surespell makes it uninterruptable unless you get knocked and quickcast att makes you do +50% each hit.

It simply makes your PP hits 1.5*1.5 = 2.25 times stronger.

Plus this can also combo with Thauma in the way you want it too. (Though I wouldn’t)

It double the loot, the skill is mistranslated.

@Karjalainen,
I still don’t know what exactly ‘exploring’ mean xD

If you want to run around to explore maps, I would say thaum + chrono.
With high CON and Haste + Reflect Shield. You don’t have to worry about overlevel mobs 1 shot you.

Even at lv200, a full CON Pyro still does decent dmg (given you have the right gear). All skills from pyro are multi-hit. They get the most benefit out of flat dmg. 200 x 5 = 1000 extra flat dmg. So you don’t have to worry about getting high INT for the build.

2 Likes

I still think you should reconsider Teleport tho, level 15 is a waste of skill point imho.

I see. But i do remember reading somewhere that it doubled the loot, but it was a long time ago, maybe they changed it?

If this is really important to know…

DPE = Double drop, not double chance from 50% drop rate to 100%. Confirmed!

Source: me.

Correct. The English translation of the description was not clear and correct.
Thanks to this topic, I have been able to change the description.

It is now: Enlarge the size of your target. Increases the target’s HP and maximum HP by its maximum HP. Doubles EXP gained and loot dropped.

2 Likes

@moises_andre12

QC lowers casting time, SS prevent casting interuption, my build has no cast time issue classes like Elementalist and RuneCaster

@fairyhell @iEden

‘exploring’

find the glitchy areas i can teleport too :sunglasses: . I not really worried with DPS unless the mechanics of Transpose is different or changed. But its primarily a CC build anyway.

@DrRM

also raise looks pretty aswell

http://s9.postimg.org/e6rbb6y9r/screenshot_20151107_00005.jpg

I never found the quest to explore the map 100%…

so I Psycho my way through it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@DrRM

is teleport 1 enough or would telport 15 needed to find those unintended teleportable areas?

mmm I did it with teleport 4 or 6 that time, but the trick is in the timing and how high you go :yum:

it prob possible to do with one if you position yourself well above the map :3