Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ– 2nd Opinion šŸ–

Note:

go full int.

Use transpose.

Profit.

@greenfoxy21
unlikely. going full INT and activating transpose means only increasing just oneā€™s MAX health I assume.

@Kiyoshiro -dono you played psychokino in both iCBTs and kCBT. I have inqueries.

Fireball & Icewall + PP would this work? or is it a retarded idea.

@WatchGintama you had psychopyro right during iCBT?

and @lemaitre_dulotus

in Fireball + PP which damage is taken into equation the Fireball lvl or the PP level?

ā€¦You literally change 700 int to 700 con.

Or 700 int to 350 both.

Guess whatā€¦ if you go full con. You might get nearly 350ish con at level 280 ā€¦

Not just max hp.
Stats~

+you get bonus on intā€¦ 10% per rankā€¦ and none for con.

@greenfoxy21
i meant this example

int 99
matk 9250
con 1
HP 1000/1000

#TRANSPOSE!!!

int 1
matk 250
con 99
HP 1000/9000 <-only MAX HP increase I assume when you Transpose, will not include current HP. hence it defeats the purpose of being a defensive move.

We did a few tests.
Answer is : none.
fire/ice shards seem to only depend on the MATK of the player who casted the fireball.

2 Likes

thanks for the answer

what about both fireball & icewall + PP, will both combo activate or only 1 combo

We tried Dirty Pole (as a wall)+ FB + PP, it didnā€™t work that well.
Basically, FB+PP is good when used inside a mobpack or a boss (which isnā€™t the case when using it stuck to a wall).

fire ball moves forward and spews fire sparks every where right? when used with PP?

also as you stated it will be affected by mATK would mean there is no point in increasing lvl of fire ball if its just used a combo for PP. a fireball lvl1 would suffice for the combo to be effective then. or a higher level fireball is recommended?

also TK + Fireball DPS is it just for fancyness.

oh and thankyou for answering my inquiries.

Yes but I think that it stops moving if it collides with a boss. May be a a bug.

Iā€™d recommend higher lvl for higher duration/hit count (remember that your ball will be inside a mobpack).

1 Like

wait what does dirty pole do in your explanation awhile ago? will Necro be a good combo with pyrokino?

go archer and get scout C1 if you want proper exploring lol

but if your sticking with wiz then just be a dirty pyro C3 picker and breeze through the content.

It prevented the FB to move with the PP, which would be bad for a bossfight.
Might work inside a pack of mobsā€¦

1 Like

It might work. I havenā€™t tried it myself, but it would probably work.

1 Like
1 Like

@DrRM
hmm so putting cryo intead of pyro2 is also a interesting thought now.

#: /

Now I want a feather footā€¦ but i cant fit in unless i sacrifice thauma for linker.

its not the best DPS but the idea of spewing blood everywhere is ENTICING

and liking the female necro costume

guhh the dilema is a head ache

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@itzNiko combo seen is apparently LinkerX + Featherfoot (as monsters are linked and Featherfootā€™s 1st skil isnā€™t aoe) also Pyro and Sorcerer2 (so itā€™s either Linker 2 or Pyro2 or some other class 1)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yeah firewall for Pyro and Sorc2 because of this

But Featherfoot + Linker (and all this blood is coming from 1st Featherfootā€™s skill on linked monster) is the best synergy for Featherfoot as he lacks aoe dmg, idk about other choices, rather strange skillset.