Tree of Savior Forum

Crashing the channel

case solved abuser banned

1 Like

Hello @CursedSun,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We will investigate this reported player.

1 Like

but the channel didn’t crash… i have a pardoner set up on channel 2 of klaipeda and when i just checked the shop was still up you must of just lost connection to the server

it did crash and your profile put your from [NA] Klaipeda server this happen in varena server

I don’t know if it’s only in SA server, but the first 3 channels of Klaipeda/Orsha are constantly crashing since the last updates. That was nothing to do with skills, neither icewall+breaking wheel or even sorcerer’s bats, the server is unstable asf

2 Likes

It’s been happening on Klaipeda as well.
And it happens A LOT. I have a shop, and if the shop stays up for 24h I consider it lucky.
Strangely, I’ve also seen other channels (like channels 7 and 8) crash, and those channels barely ever have players on them. It seems completely unrelated to skills or anything like that, it started over a month ago. I think it’s since the update on August 29 ?

1 Like

Yea, I think so

Yesterday the Channels 1, 2 and 3 of Klaipeda crashed at the same time so everyone who logged was redirected to channel 8, then the channel crashed instantly too.
Also random crashes in channel 9 and others… like you said, with no people in it.

because some one is crashing channel on other map,actually the map was linking together,example, klapadia ch1= orsha ch2,if some one crashing on orsha ch2, klapadia ch 1 will crash ^.^