Tree of Savior Forum

[Corsair] Iron Hook + Keel Hauling Skill Demonstration

One question…
lets say I hooked up my enemy, and ill use keel hauling…
the question is, can i use skills while the keel hauling animation is still on process before it arrive to you?

The manual of how to be a PIRATE

1 Like

@mrcactuar13
Vertical Slash wreck bosses?
Since when is Vertical Slash wrecking bosses? That skill hits like a wet noodle.

AYE!! har har har ! hahahahahaha

in PVP

What happend if you use keel hauling to Wizard
Then they freeze you while keel hauling still active
The keel hauling still there or will gone in instan ?

Nope. Your char will be stuck in Keel Hauling animation.

I hadn’t the chance to test it yet. I guess the Wizard will be pulled while you’ll be freeze.

[…]

In theory we pull monsters and players from far away because more distance = more damage.

But the skill has a range limit and during my gameplay I never pulled an enemy far enough to notice a lot of damage.

2 Likes

New info: Iron Hook nullifies Scout Camouflage.

4 Likes

nice info man… thanks much :wink:

1 Like

I used against a “barrel” and the Scout became vulnerable to my attacks. The barrel was flotoaed over him =P

1 Like

Does Boss still get bleeding after use Keel Hauling or Keel Hauling can’t not cast on Boss?

Both skills can’t affect bosses.

Thank you for information :slight_smile:

Note: Iron Hook is not very good in mouse-mode because sometimes Iron-hook and moving to that direction with mouse will occur at the same time thus cancelling iron hook.

Is this true? I also wanted to try that out but haven’t reached that level yet. So will it have two bleeding effects? have you seen or tried it yourself?

Exactly, I tested it.

If you use Cross Cut the enemy will bleed with Cross Cut’s Bleeding, right? So, if you use then Iron Hook + Keel Hauling (with its bleeding), the enemy will have two bleeding status at the same time.

the problem is that iron hook has no synergy with melee skills. only with ranged attacks like corsair 3 or shinobi (but barely)

I don’t think so. Try to use Iron Hook close to your enemy (without aim) then attack it.

When does the iron hook cool down start?

anyone with Corsair > doppel ?
What happend while Iron hook + Cyclone with movement attribute
The iron hook will be cancel ?

any sort of movement will cancel the hook animation.