Tree of Savior Forum

Conviction, Smite, Demolition and God Smash

I have a doubt about this skills:

They have “attack speed” in their description. How does attack speed affects this skills?, it affects the animation speed, damage of the skills or maybe something else?

Animation of the skills, basically you cast them faster, if I’m not mistaken.

Ok, thanks. Then it’s not really that bad to use some DEX in my Inquisitor, since I can use those skills faster on breaking wheel before it disappears

Since your character goes all SMACK DOWN ! with their mace on the ground, it’s a bit of a long animation. With DEX your character smashes the ground much faster. My PalInquisitor isn’t even full DEX, and the change is really noticeable and good.

what are your palinquisitor’s stats? should I go full DEX? maybe 1:3 or 1:2 STR:DEX? I don’t know what do to with my stats, I have a stat reset potion and I’ve been looking for builds, but a lot of builds changed “after the patch”, and since I stopped playing like a year ago, I don’t know what were the changes to the game

Attack speed is related to your ping, so unless your ping is amazing, full DEX isn’t necessary (except if you want the crit attack).
I usually use this guy’s data: Was doing some test how dex affects attack speed, seems like it is in a bracket system, and for my physical melee characters I go for a total of 120-150 DEX, but a bit more is fine as well. I usually just go for the “best with minimum cost”.

In fact you don’t need that much dex, since (probably) you got Monstrance to boost it already. And +dex from equipped items and/or cards. I guess 100-120 is ok.