Tree of Savior Forum

Considering the Blue spion archer

I’m honestly just laughing at this. xD If you honestly don’t already believe this is a themepark MMO, then I don’t even know what to tell you. And nothing else you said is even worth commenting on at this point. I’ve shown enough times already through quoting myself that I have already touched on your points in earlier posts. No one from here on out is a special snowflake–read up through the posts if you want my full argument. It’s not worth my time anymore to continue hand-holding anyone who just wants to throw out accusations and ad hominem attacks.

I finished that map before I even posted here. I don’t understand how it is possible that everyone on this thread operates under such incorrect assumptions. It really blows my mind…but then at the same time it really doesn’t, since no one here is actually capable of reasonably arguing against the many points I’ve made. So…continue on.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s not a good game design to make players group up as a party to tackle an area that’s 10+levels above their level in the near endgame content of an MMO?

What’s the point of playing an MMO then?

1 Like

I’ll take that as a surrender.

We’re done here, boys.

You are all more than welcome to continue ignoring my earlier points, but that doesn’t make you seem any smarter to anyone who’s actually keeping up with the conversation. :V

hahaha don’t even bother… don’t say i didn’t warn you brother, she just likes to read and hear what she wants to :stuck_out_tongue: huehuehue!

My apologies for having to quote myself on posts which I have had to respond to on multiple occasions despite having already covered the matter previously. I was unaware it was my fault that people don’t read an entire thread before commenting and making wildly off-base assumptions. :<

On an unrelated note…“she”? :0

@Hilsun

Ever played GE which is also by IMC?

Korean MMO loves to have level/content gate. GE is a great example of what it’s like to have a game where you really can’t do crap if you have the gear to proceed.

In GE, to proceed with the story quest, you have to either clear a raid dungeon OR travel through worldboss-tier map just to get to a derp easy quest area where the quest monster are 100x weaker than the normal monster in the raid area.

You can’t proceed further into the game at all without doing the game story quest because the next location will be locked. The only way to do the story at bare minimum requirement (just unlock the quest) is to find a work around (stack invul with invul spell with cash res orb invul and so on) OR get super rare boss gears that are heavily upgraded and enchanted so the monster can’t do crap to you anymore because of how the game scaling works. (In ToS, if you are at equal level and have enough def, they do no damage. In GE, if you have enough defense rating which is from buff, leveling, wearing high level gear and over-upgrade them, they miss all the time and deal no damage.)

ToS, by the same people, is no different from playing GE in term of content pacing. If you want to do something at bare minimum, the game will punish you with OHKO and so on so you will have to spend cash and money. If you don’t want to grind, you’ll have to pay.

The game isn’t poorly designed. THe only reason people say it’s poorly designed now is because the MMO market has been changed especially to cave in to western audience with piss-easy everything where if you just stack as a team of 5 and spam heal + AoE, you can clear everything in the game as long as you pass the DPS check mark.

Boo. Their spiral hit … 2~3k? :confused: All I had to do with this high int elememe was… level him up? This can’t be hard.

Pretty much, i laugh at everything PVE in the game

EXCEPT THE ·@#~@€# MINELOADER KEEPS KILLING ME WITH 1K DEF/MDEF

but giant form gets hit 1, i guess it also adds elemental def

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not at this point.

Their damage that is the joke here. They hit 1 on my necromancer, 300-400 spiral Arrow. Oh, I just had to level a little, 0 effort, even easier now that we have tons of quests avaliable.

Read the whole thread before posting on it. xD

I did, and a bunch of low levels whining about much higher level mobs are way too strong. Man, stop ressing this, blue Spion is old news.

Just read this whole post and all the answers are given to you how to defeat these mobs but you refuse to accept it and want to be able to defeat enemies 10+ levels above you simplistically. How much hand holding do you want exactly? That’s the real question.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

IMC should delete blue spion archer, because it way too buggy.

how come that thing can 1 shot me, i have 14k hp with cafrisun set…

it doesnt make sense at all

Quality shitposting right there.

1 Like

If anyone can point out where I said I want things to be easy, I’d be happy to agree with you.

Everyone making accusations seems to be operating under the assumption that if the blue spion archer doesn’t 1-shot-instant-homing-attack you, then the singular possible alternative is that it will be too easy and hand-holdy. This is a mighty leap in logic, one at which I’m not even mad–I’m just impressed. :0