Tree of Savior Forum

Considering the Blue spion archer

Why does the game have to make these mob hit so hard. I barely cant get into this map.

I am 243 archer with no CON, so the game force me to have no choice but do some CON for continue playing this game?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My HP is about 6800 but they can kill me only one critical hit shot ><. That is the dmg. they do. So this is weird?

I don’t really get why people hate it. I just tank it like its nothing @_@

The problem is people not realizing how important defense is. The database is right in that they have 663 max patk - but they can do much more actual damage than that due to damage multipliers. On the same coin, if you get 663 pdef they will hit you for 1s no matter what.

So, get some on-level plate, buy aspersion, wear a shield if you can - you’ll be in awe.

2 Likes

6 Likes

i was able to solo that map with my swordy wearing plate armor. they don’t really hit that hard when your wearing plate and a buff of aspersion

1 Like

I should change my build just bcoz this one mob??

That is not fair, I can go to other higher dg or map well, but need to do the quest on this map only.

That’s sad to hear that.

Which that def. u cant call it (the mob) an archer you should change it to the mobile suit armor!! Still I think It’s not fair to make such a high def creature with the bow on his hand. (also they’ve got high crit. rate, and that’s crazy.)

No, you should change your build because it’s bad. Trust me this is not the only mob you’re gonna come across that’ll give you a headache otherwise.

If you don’t want to change that’s fine, but don’t expect the game to be shaped around you. Defensive gear and stats exist for a reason.

4 Likes

You don’t neccessarily have to change your build for just this map, but using plate armor and a shield would help alot.

1 Like

/palmface

This is a feedback forum and anyone feel free to post their own opinion. Try spelling it “F-E-E-D-B-A-C-K” OK ?? :slight_smile:

Is that a human word ?? Try do your kindergarten again, believe me, luv u :{}