Tree of Savior Forum

Congratulations on killing SILUTE IMC

Congratulations!!

Thanks for the infinite lag, and poor gaming experience, my whole guild stopped playing, also all my friends and everyone i used to play with.

Good luck and thanks again for destroying all the game fun to save some bucks not expanding the server capacity.

I sincerely hope this game dies.

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

2 Likes

Its so sad this hole situation.
Even with our ping test they dont found wheres the problem. The worst part is they are thinking lag = freeze, but dont.
A lot of silute players are quiting.
T_T

My guild is deserted too. A shame since the content itself in the latest patches has been reasonably fun.

gratz for the shame IMC you`re really dont know what are u doing…

How can we play this way?

2 Likes

it’s impossible to play right now

1 Like

please imc staff everywhere do something else,
is not enough with all the people who sent you tickets and post in forum for freeze and lag? you want people to leave tree of savior and when they have everything solved or they will not have to return to play, I hope they will soon do an emergency maintenance or something we want solutions soon!

they cut capacity from the web server again, and now the game is unplayable. Silutes funeral is going to happen in klaiped ch 8 next tuesday, last day for me and my 35 friends that play this stupid game.

1 Like

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

LOOK, THATS A NORMAL DAY ON SILUTE GM.

this happens to other servers too though, we just move to sausy 10 ‘w’/ works fine

Already gone 3 months since I first posted on the lag problem and still continues. And the Staff? As always, open ticket, let us know through the ticket, TICKET, TICKET! For what? 3 MONTHS and nothing was done. Opening a ticket or not, nothing has changed!
Close the game, redo, review the servers and bring us a better game and not requests that challenge our intelligence by saying to open a complaint ticket. Please respect all of us!

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

Waiting for a solution…

One more CM lost

1 Like

how many more videos do we need to send???

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

check the others video bellow

that happens to us too, sent a report about it, though you may want to report this map to staff as well ‘w’/

This happens in Telsiai too.

S9, Narvas, Epherotao Coast , any CH, any level of CM.

1 Like

Nothing is said other than “Open one more of the thousands tickets on the same problem” and let us know what we already know.
IMC Games should be:

I Must Cancel (this) Game

1 Like

Today 2018/06/10!!
Come on, see how we have to play!
All these people complaining and you giving no response!!!
The game is so good but you’re letting it die. All my friends are stopping. I think I should stop too.

:confused:

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

Damn, feel sorry for you. Yesterday I had 2.1 //ping on fedimian, but that is awful.

1 Like

I guess what they do is reduce the server capacity on servers when player base drops in times without new content, and don’t adjust server capacity back with new content patches.

really bad management. But this issue was already present from the very first second the game went online.

You weren’t able to play because the client and servers couldn’t handle the several thousands of players.

Same happened e.g. for Bless Online, although they could guess how many ressources they’d need because it is a buy-to-play Steam release.

Imo there is no point in a game being MMO if it can’t provide these multiple players with the ressources to play.
If they want to save money on ressources, they should actively hunt down bots that actually waste server ressources for not being active players.