Tree of Savior Forum

Congratulations IMC this time you did good. Congrats

You make so much mistakes everywhere that we forget to congratulate when you do something good.

The way that collections is right know is just awesome. Much more simple, helpful, time saver and without bugs for now.

I am a programmer myself, and I got impressed how much you thought in the details when it come to the “heuristic” analization of the GUI on this part.

Well done.

4 Likes

When you realize an addon developer did it months or years before, for free, better and barely no one knows his name

21 Likes

Really? I dont use much addons, only to complete maps and Camera Modifier when I am alone in some moments., to feel a diferent experience, the rest I dont know much.

Well. Congratulations to this guy too.

Its just Map Completion Addon. On IMC Designed GUI it will be complete, but percentage will be at 97%, very disturbing, a big discourage to players to enjoy this type of content. Then come a Addon free with much better response to that.

But you got to admit, at least they did it! Now everyplayer (as me for example) can enjoy this resources without addons.

This is a good thing, they really improved this in great details.

It’s a great improvement on the old interface. It’s an upgrade on the addon it’s based on as well.

6 Likes

Looks very neat.

/20chars

It’s actually better than the add on

2 Likes

The addon was still better, and thanks to the current changes, it’s not even working anymore <_<

BB Enhanced Collection, you were perfect while you worked,
now we got a 70% China-copied version ingame…

Sorry, it’s Korea-copied version :grin:

Ah,sorry, I mixed that up xD

China copy is always a low-quality copy while Korea-copy is well, different.
It steals elements from everywhere and combines them randomly, just look at these Korean video game consoles:

Darn, I couldn’t find the really interesting ones like the one that looks like a PS One with a SNES controller xD

It would be great if IMC implemented all most used addons in the game with improvements. I really like how the collection interface is as it is now (better than the addon tho).

1 Like

congratz~

1problem solved

98 more to go

tos will be done by 2020

thank you 3k player for qa and funding this kickstarter

imc doing so great they sold 51% to nexon.

congratz~

year 2017 is the year u can sell half done product n still make a fortune~

2 Likes

It’s nice but the search box does’t work

Welp.

Most of the decent improvements came from Add-ons anyways.
Heck even the “The Lore you Know” segment from the website was based on my own YouTube video series idea. But instead of making a video they went full text which is easier.

IMC doesn’t create at all unfortunately. :C

This a addon developer made a functional UI because they are not retarded like IMC, then IMC just ripped it off and put it in the game. So yes it is a improvement on what IMC had previously but dont congratulate them for it.

1 Like

People are going to think the same thing about ToS mobile when actually it was ripped from some Chinese company that stole IMC’s art assets. Good job IMC!

Its true that this patch implemented some usefull features, and we also have to realize that we actually get another patch this week with real changes not just TP stuff.

But the Collection changes come with a downside… one of my guildmembers plays a canoneer and ecerytime he swaps the weapon to use the cannoneer skills the collection window pops up because he has no agvara cannon in his collection and the game reads the on he uses everytime as a new item…

So maybe something that should be fixed

@Kaylee
Their mistake was not the window that open, but put an Weapom that is very used as an item necessary for a collection.

This window is very usefull, since player can drop the item without use it and without know that is usefull to a collection (be selling the item in the market, to a npc, using to increase gem level just dropping on the flor forever).

Just for curiosity: This Cannon is very expensive? why he dont buy and put it already?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I never said the window wasnt usefull what i said is that they should block weaponswap to trigger the window

@Kaylee I understood,dont worry.

Well, you gave an awesome suggestion: Disable the window to show up when is Weapom or SHIELD. :clap:

The rest can go with not problem.

too bad it will not be implemented so soon