Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] SA Server Transfer Notice: May 3-4, 2016

5 TIMES CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, cry me a river

Jajajaja, por favor hazlo, te apoyo.

Reclama muito não que ja ja a level up começa a cuidar do servidor :stuck_out_tongue:

WTF, i sent the transfer request and now i don’t have any ticket, i don’t understand :s

I send my ticket today
 because travel reasons. I hope you can help me guys

This is a joke right? Another 24 hours of maintenance?

2 Likes

They have another huge list of transfers to do, a new server to open and a small patch to apply. There’s also a smaller maintenance in Fedimian/Telsiai.

I would say 24hrs is pretty decent for how much work they have to do.

The fact that the game comes back without any delay after the 24 hour period tells me that it isn’t necessary to allocate that much time
 it’s overkill, stop being afraid and open the server once the process is done.

1 Like

It’s an unheard of amount of time for any MMO that has ever existed.

2 Likes

funny that not in my tickets appeared the server change ticket and I made the request on Friday 
 and a bug ? Anybody know? thank you

Really REALLY not happy about another 24 hour downtime
 I have a day off and now it is kind of ruined by the inability to play my favorite game. Kinda rough
 I know you guys are transfering servers and stuff, but honestly last time it was 2 servers and a patch, this time it is just 1 server, what is the necessity for the same amount of downtime for half the work?

can I play before the transfer be completed?

They will open the server only for you, didn’t you received a message? :confused:

1 Like

Well, transfering or not, both sides won’t be able to play for the same amount of time, why should there be a difference in the compensation?

Gostaria de saber se alguĂ©m poderia me explicar se depois dessa atualização ira abrir novamente a transferĂȘncia de personagens? Pois fiquei sem PC em casa e nĂŁo pude fazer a transferĂȘncia .

Less tasks doesn`t necessarily means less work, maybe they are specting to transfer a similar or even bigger amount of players than before, remember that the transfer made before was for players that mostlikely picked the wrong server or just weren’t happy with it, now they easily may be transfering most of an entire continent playerbase.

O servidor vai ficar no Brasil e vocĂȘ nĂŁo quer que os brasileiros joguem? WTF (Sim, respondo em portuguĂȘs mesmo).

JĂĄ passou do tempo limite, ou seja, jĂĄ era.

Provavelmente nĂŁo cara.

Hey guys,
I’ve lost the oportunity to trasnfer,
This is definitely?
:X
Can somebody help me?