Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] SA Server Transfer Notice: May 3-4, 2016

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The server is already located in Brazil ? Or will be later transferred ?

Thx

@gabrielmanzotti

Caiu do caminhão de mudanças?
Fica localizado em São Paulo. Tem uns 3 posts oficiais, um deles inclusive com endereço de IP para testar o ping.

1 Like

Ela perguntou se o servidor ja estará hospedado em SP. Os outros dois servidores tiveram a transferência efetuada e só após isso mudaram o lugar do servidor…

ta fazendo o que aqui ainda?

Can i still do a tickt to get the transferetion?

When are we going to see the compensation for all the Dungeon DC issues that have been plaguing Orsha & Klaipeda since the last 24 hour maintenance? It’s been 50/50 as to whether or not we can complete dungeons without getting disconnected anymore. Kind of bullshit…

3 Likes

Pessoal, se não for aqui que eu discuto isso, minhas sinceras desculpas (não achei um lugar para falar diretamente com alguém), mas estou desesperado. Eu estava com uma boa parcela de silver coins nos bancos que estavam no retrieve, e eu teria que esperar para retirá-los, uma vez que já havia tentado pedir a transferência com esses itens ainda no market e eu simplesmente não conseguia finalizar todos os passos (obviamente por esse motivos de ainda ter item no market). Sendo assim, peço encarecidamente que vocês olhem para esse fã que já tem + de 200 horas in game e que trouxe quase dez (isso mesmo, 10) amigos para o jogo, e todos já gastando a rodo com os founder pack, vip e tudo mais. Sendo assim, como passamos quase o dia todo no ts, eu simplesmente estou muito frustrado de imaginar que não poderei continuar jogando com eles, ou pra ser mais profundo, não poderemos ser da mesma guild, isso já me broxa tanto que eu já decidi parar de jogar caso não consiga essa transferência. Pois esse jogo, pelo menos pra mim, eu não me imagino jogando solo e com o ping alto ainda. Infelizmente, mesmo com milhões de planos, eu tenho certeza que mesmo que tente continuar, vou acabar abandonando de tristeza de ver meus amigos lá no outro server todos juntos upando e fazendo as quests. Realmente lamentável (para mim, é lógico). Vou até usar o translate para traduzir pro inglês e mandar também (por isso já peço antecipadamente desculpas pela porcaria que vai sair).
Desde já, muito obrigado.
OBS: Se é que isso faz alguma diferença na questão burocrática da transfência: Eu não preciso de voucher, xp book, nada, na situação que eu estou agora, pra ser bem sincero, só de a minha conta ser transferida para o outro server, upadinha, nos mesmos leveis e tudo mais, eu quero que se lasque meus itens e meu gold que seja também (deixem pelos menos meus TPS), isso eu corro atrás depois. DESDE JÁ, MUITO OBRIGADO PELA ATENÇÃO. Desde já, ansiosamente, no aguardo de respostas. Obrigado novamente.

===============================================

Guys, if not here I discuss this, my sincere apologies (I have not found a place to talk directly to someone), but I’m desperate. I was with a good portion of silver coins in the banks that were on the retrieve, and I would have to wait to remove them, once I had tried to request the transfer with these items still on the market and I just could not finish all the steps (obviously for this reason still have item in the market). So I urge you to look at this fan who already has more than 200 hours in game and brought almost ten (yes, 10) friends to the game, and all already spending the squeegee with the founder pack, vip and all more. So how almost spent the whole day in the TS, I’m just too frustrated to imagine that I can not continue playing with them, or to be deeper, we can not be of the same guild, so I already broxa so I’ve decided to stop to play if you do not get the transfer. For this game, at least for me, I do not imagine myself playing solo and with high ping yet. Unfortunately, even with millions of plans, I’m sure even try to continue, I will end up abandoning sad to see my friends there the other server all together leveling and doing quests. Really unfortunate (for me, of course). I’m going to use the translate to translate into English and have also (so now I ask in advance apologize for the crap that goes out).
Already, thank you.
NOTE: If that makes any difference in the bureaucratic question of transfência: I do not need voucher, xp book, nothing in the situation I am now, to be honest, only my account be transferred to the other server, upadinha in the same convey and all, I want to chip my items and my gold that is also (at least let my TPS), so I run back later. FROM NOW, THANK YOU FOR ATTENTION. Already anxiously awaiting responses. Thank you again.

Tengo una duda, si el server esta en brasil.
¿Puedo llamar a mis personajes/mascotas/guild “7 a 1, Alemania 7, Germany Wins, etc” o es motivo de ban?

15 Likes

@STAFF_Ines
We are forced to wait because of these sa players and we get the same compensation as them? What’s up with that?

Prestar mais atenção ae @malinhares jovem. Só ler o comentário do Fourrier43 ae embaixo.

Players in the others servers SEA/EU can’t transfer to SA :confused:

I had to wait when people moved to Fedimian and Telsiai too. It’s not entirely fair but at least you get 9 dungeon and daily mission runs from Reset Scrolls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come on IMC please help me transfer my character! It is not my fault I was traveling the entire week the transfer was taking place, you should have give more time, like one month for the transfer or have announced it a month earlier , heck I didn’t even knew about the transfer until wednesday, because you announced one day before my one week trip to London and I had more in mind than checking the tree of savior site. I know it is late now but unfortunately I was in another country it is not like I could come back home and login to disband a party I forgot I had created. The time span for this was too short and I refuse to start over on the SA server, there is my founder package I would lose. @STAFF_Ines

4 Likes

This will be the second time. The sad part is that the people who are transferring will get the same compensation.

Tree of Compensation

1 Like

you can always use G+

Eles pediram para parar de usar o market pelo menos 3 dias antes da manutenção programada, retirar tudo que estivesse vendendo no market, incluindo silver, já que o período que ele fica preso no market é 2 dias. Você tem que entender que qualquer problema que acontecer com sua transferência é inteiramente seu, já que você negligenciou os termos e condições. Boa sorte.

They asked to stop using market at least 3 days before the scheduled maintenace, retrieve everything that was selling on market, including silver, since the period that it keeps stuck at market is 2 days. You have to understand that any problem that may occur with your transference is entirely yours, since you neglected the terms and conditions. Good luck.

3 Likes

“players que estão aguardando o F2P estão preocupados ou desmotivados a jogar”.

Outros 500 estão motivados e despreocupados, uma falha não justifica o todo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eu não tenho uma Arde Dagger, logo eu não possuo opinião?
;-;

3 Likes