Tree of Savior Forum

[Complete] EU and SEA Server Relocation Notice: April 27-28

Why do you people never read news? They already said in news from 20th april that it will be in early-mid may.

You can’t anymore. They already transferred everyone that wanted to move in todays 24h maintenance.

You might have missed the chance to transfer a while ago,
this here are talking about the server relocation to each of their designated locations. The current server are still based on US, you can still contact support by making ticket or emailing them to try your chance at transferring.

lets go to frankfurt :blush:

1 Like

EDT bro EDT :3
lololololol

They edited already.
It was 26th April at first.

it’s a bit worse than for EU but still I guess most ppl are at work/school in that time frame?

@STAFF_Ines we love you too! :wink:

Great job IMC ! hope will be more lower ping than b4

1 Like

Why i cant transfer to Fedimian ? You ticket only show me SA option, WHY ? Please answer.

For convenience sake, it would have been great if you could have quoted time in GMT for those of us who are in SEA.

Now the final thing, please optimize the game. Need option to turn off all the effect and damage.

Relocation will be happening but my ping to Telsiai is still high huhuhuhu(referring to the singapore ping)

Actually, we’re sleeping then ;p

You already have that. There is a button on your monitor for it hint POWER hint :wink:

1 Like

guys i have a problem. when i launch tree of savior in steam then it says weve updated the launcher pls try running the client again but when i try to run the game it says that the game is running. please help

Uhhh restart your PC

Anyone knows what the IP is for SEA?

EDT mate, check on the right top corner of the website, it shows you current time/date in EDT

its actualy not bad at all, starts at 3am GMT so it should end at around 10am.