Tree of Savior Forum

[Complete] EU and SEA Server Relocation Notice: April 27-28

Why IMC is spamming at Kapleida? ??? ? Kapleida shouldn’t be affected by the server realocation.

Note: Klaipeda and Orsha will not be affected by the relocation and you will still be able to access them during the period mentioned in this announcement.

it was just edited… >.< why Orsha/Klaipeda would suffer this???

Servers affected: Fedimian, Telsiai
Compensation: EXP Tome (x2), Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher (x1), 21-hour extension on Token period

Then why Orsha and Klaip will down too?? ‘-’

Compensation?? Thanks :3

GM trolled orsha in shout, nice one.

[quote=“Advatre, post:84, topic:224329, full:true”]
GM trolled orsha in shout, nice one.
[/quote]So that’s what happened?!

Klai and Orsha post by GM

Make Pavaisa tradable, It’s a drop not a quest reward </3

Great job IMC! Keep up the good work :kissing_smiling_eyes:

@STAFF_Ines Will there be a chance to open earlier than 6am?

Why the staff is announcing this maintenance on Klaipeda server? Klaipeda is not listed to shutdown

i hate it that they have to do the maintenance for a SEA server based on the EDT time zone,

i mean, most of your SEA user base are living in SEA time zone, so doing the maintenance at 11AM (SEA time) is such a bad decision.

we cant play and have to wait until 5PM to be able to play, a day wasted :((

on the good side, no more Character looping and no more [Moving Validation Error] Too fast error! ( finger crossed, this is the only reason for me to get exited to play again )

4 Likes

well im still waiting for f2p

why i cant play free?

Why not transfer to Malaysia? I see IMC at subang jaya… Got one at Melaka too. :laughing:

1 Like

This is so true.

//20charlimit

1 Like

Good evening, Ines.

If only Fedimian and Teslai servers would be inaccessible, why did I receive message at Orsha Server about servr getting offline, I and got disconnected at 11:00 PM EDT?

Why is Orsha and Klaipeda are down!

cant wait to play :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Looks like it’s back. Cheer up.