Tree of Savior Forum

[Complete] EU and SEA Server Relocation Notice: April 27-28

still cannot get connected to the EU server.

what is wrong?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_No Cant login from the time when the server came back… Any update regarding it??

servers so lag and keep dcing. everything is going downhill!! i would prefer the old high ping server over this kind of crap… its useless for having low ping now!

well sometimes i get .015 .016 .060 .050 .090 but still going back to 200ms-700ms

It is almost like the transfer just happened and they need time to optimize!

I haven’t got any compensate item yet

pls answer, thank you

Just tried to log in and i got - Failed to initialize 3D device. [errorType : 10001]

last time i loged like hour ago, now i cant!
EDIT:
PC restart helped

Can it Do again???Cause i miss it…T_T When the time of the server transfer I was busy and no time to on TOS at all plz… My friends all are moved there… I cant start new char now…
pls… I need transfer to SEA server…
I’m now Currently at Orsha… I need go to SEA server…
I cant ply at Orsha Server…
@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan

where’s our compensation? and btw, the server is sh*tting itself at the moment. @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J

Hey guys! Transfer completed?

Um, I’ve managed to log in (Fedimian server), but where’s my compensation for the maintenance?

Also, ping remained the same. Why’s that? Can’t notice any changes so far(

Yes, it’s already finished

Can you pls finally answer Ticket about failed transfer?

Question? It can be as a thread to connect the administration?

chuvak, dazhe ne znayu)

А ты сам с Европы? Тебя перенесли?

Я сама из России, вроде как перенесли сервер наш сегодня. Но ничего не поменялось, компенсации нет(

Так все равно персонажи на орше еще находятся. Вот и хотел уточнить почему еще не перенесли.

И когда они это сделаю. Может я не правильно билет заполнил.

Да опять ерунда какая-то у них происходит. Кого-то не перенесли, кому-то не прислали, зато быстро перенос провели)