Tree of Savior Forum

Complete disregard of IMC with the Latin American community

i have arnet i cant play :S

i have telered bro :confused:

yo que? decimelo en espaƱol si me queres decir rata papu porque ingles te lo llevaste a marzo

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be surprised, if LUG is the culprit behind all this. They must be angry as %#$, because IMC kinda of double-crossed them. (By selling the game rights, but then publishing the game itself in SA). IF they are the ones to blame, then thatā€™s nothing out of the ordinary. LUG sux.

For anyone else looking to clear the board of this SA server spam:

https://i.sli.mg/vnOYlR.png

IMC already communicated the issues they are facing. There are already 3+ threads like this in general, and you have your own server board. I have no idea why you and other south americans canā€™t handle this situation like adults and feel the need to spam general with it. Fortunately this option gives me an easy filter for all this spam.

3 Likes

Sorry but 90% BR and the rest Argentina and Chile inst Latin Americaā€¦ this server is ā€œSOUTH AMERICAā€ or ā€¦ ā€œBRā€ ā€¦ countries like Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela have worst ping on this serverā€¦ so inst SUPER LATINO SERVER afeter allā€¦

Entonces no generalizar por favor, que se llame SA no quiere decir que nos metan a todos en su peoā€¦ cuando muy bien saben que esa vaina es un servidor BRā€¦ pa que se pasan luego vienen llorando.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a guy that already found evidence that this is not a DDoS attack but a problem with one of the three servers.
Also, itā€™s terrifying how racist this community is.

1 Like

You have a link to that post?

Stop generalizing. Iā€™m latin american and no one has failed me. Ty

Hereā€™s the link.

Well, is just figured that too, is a route problem, from my point of view the problem is telefonica

Probably something like that. I just got to my parents house and their internet is from another provider than the one I use and here I was able to log in.

Do you? Do you REALLY?

LoL, isnt telefonica Man i made tracert from another source in ecuador =_=ā€¦
Administrador] > tool traceroute 52.67.20.143
ADDRESS LOSS SENT LAST AVG BEST
1 200.24.194.129 0% 1 0.4ms 0.4 0.4 0.4
2 10.112.126.49 0% 1 2.4ms 2.4 2.4 2.4
3 10.116.253.130 0% 1 8.6ms 8.6 8.6 8.6
4 100% 1 timeout
5 100% 1 timeout
6 100% 1 timeout
7 0% 1 0ms

As you can see no Telefonica Routers, its the freaking BGP route propagations from that server on Amazon Brasil, they are forbidden to any International Router Routing requestā€¦ so for you is telefonica for Ecuador is any other Operator for Chile maybe Movistar, u cant blame all operators for not having the route to a forbidden server =_=.

The Weekend is just starting, expect a lot of Lag, itā€™s normal. Edit: But yeah, it could be better, they still need to stabilize the things, the server is new.

Hey guys are you stupid? YES they gave us a server por SA but it doesnā€™t work!!! OMG why this people are defending IMC like a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  addicts, why thereā€™s people who canā€™t recognize that they are doing no ā– ā– ā– ā–  for a lot of people!

control yourself kid, even if you start 10000 threads about the problem the fix will not come until next maintenance.

Iā€™m a customer and I will yell al I want because I PAID and i donā€™t give a **** about what are you saying.

keep crying, your tears will flood the forum, good luck with that.

1 Like