Tree of Savior Forum

Comparitive Poll: Will you pay any money into TOS at all?

I wanted to get comparitive stats going between those who would pay for founders access and those who plan on paying any money at all into the game.

http://strawpoll.me/7102910

For clarification, vote no if you plan on spending no money at all, making this game a 100% free to play experience for yourself.

For curiosities sake.

Founders pack? no. Cute costumes and headgears? yes.

8 Likes

how can i vote in the poll? it only brings me to the result screen

After 3 month, in June. :grin:

remove the /r from the end of the link:
http://strawpoll.me/7102910/

Edited the link, it should work properly now.

if i like it, thats why im against founders pack

should rename it to, “will you put any money into game if it was to come free next week”

1 Like

oooook thank you. voted

question is so vague you might as well ask if people want to jump of a building :unamused:

am a sucker fur cute stuff… so that’s depend if I find something so cute and that match my character so well…

that am forced to sell my body to buy it :smirk:

1 Like

I thought it was a well worded question. I’m trying to get stats on 100% free players vs. people who will spend money on micro-transactions in the game.

Yes, might even do giveaways/player hosted events, will see how things turns out! :blush:

1 Like

I think the game would be better as a B2P. That way I know I’m paying for a game that will at least have quality content. Plus F2P games always attract the worst playerbases imo.

If founder pack doesn’t include TP, nope. But since the $49.90 package includes 600TP, it’s like buying TP to me~ Planning to buy TP for costumes anyway. Exclusive access is just an additional bonus to me.

1 Like

I suppose that’s the risk of an all inclusive community. I get what you are saying though, you usually come into a game with a different mindset if you paid retail or pay a subscription.

well. how they presented their markeing is indeed terrible. but i do not mind donating some money to support. But not like this.

Why is it $50?
-possible cash scam
-possible bait-and-switch

Reality
-They need that money because they’ve been busy getting publishers. publishers = money.

• Time = money, publishers = money. satisfying players from different countries = time. Time + Money + Publishers + satisfying community = slowed development and lost time and money. Therefore release date = longer.
    However
    -bad marketing + money = suspicion
    -Suspicion + community + bad marketing = Division
    -Division + flags = mods
    -Mods + flags + community+ Division = ■■■■ Storm

Instead of simply asking “Will you pay money?” which almost everyone will blindly say ‘Yes’ to, it should give a bit more context.

(Disclaimer: I am not trying to incite a riot. If you don’t like the prices or items below - please don’t shoot the messenger. I am just trying to present facts so people can make an informed vote on this poll.)

Based on what we currently know about the Cash Shop, your question should be more along the lines of this:

Will you pay $0.27 USD for every time you want to immediately revive on the spot where you died?
(3 TP per Soul Crystal)

Will you pay $0.18 USD for every message you type in global chat?
(2 TP per Megaphone)

Will you pay $0.18 USD to instantly teleport to any Goddess Statue you have previously visited?
(2 TP per Warp Scroll)

Sources:
TP cost of those items
quote from Founder’s announcement:

100 TP is priced at approximately USD$9.00

Edit: Also, keep in mind:

Maximum 5 TP can be accumulated free of charge. 1 TP will be recharged every 4 hours.

(from Founder’s announcement)

Man after the honesty they have displayed since iCBT2? Probably not as much as I was hoping to. I’ll probably buy a token or two but that’s it unless they do a total facelift to the game.

I’ll be on the low pay spectrum, but I believe I will throw a bit of money here and there eventually. Exchange rates suck in my country, so everything costs more than in USA for example.

Also, *comparAtive

Technically, and luckily at least for the obt, everything under 5tp is technically free if you are willing to wait for your tp to accumulate over time, but that is an accurate pricing model.

How is this possibly a cash scam, if you read the FAQ 100TP = 9$
which means 600TP = 54$ ?

I’d like some good explainaination.
I asked you to explain someone i asked about in your own thread, but you simply refused to explain.

Are you going to refuse explaining yourself this time too?