13 Likes

Same bug here… sigh -_-

1 Like

Link for the discussion topic, there are other posts about the same error

1 Like

Same problem here.

Cannot log in due CommanderLoadFail

Also sometimes just show the message of entering world and nothing happens

I am having the same exact problem unfortunately. The incident occurred about 10 minutes ago on my toon Black_Phoenix. I use all controls but joystick.

Guys… the only way that worked was trying another channel… but is not 100% accurate to work… just have a little faith…

4 Likes

Nice! Thx for help!! : )

Don’t worry, we’re all helping each other

I tried your advice and it worked. Thanks matyuli_mys, Now I don’t have to make a new toon!

Different channel worked, thanks!

Changing channels didn’t work for me.

Getting this as well. Thought I’d submit a ticket, but this seems to be common

Getting this as well and sent a ticket. No replies as of yet but I can’t play my character that I only got to level 3.

I have the same problem. Tried to go to the next area of the quest… Game booted me out and won’t let me back in.

2 Likes

Same problem here, I can’t log with my character, even changing channels

Edit

Changing to a more loaded channel worked here xD

Hello Saviors,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

I will personally forward this concern that you have reported.
For the meantime, try switching to the other channels lets see if this will work.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Any updates on the issue? I`m also having this…it happend after I played with xbox controllers(?) not sure if this have anything to do with the problem

EDIT: Somehow the following steps allow you to pass the character select screen - Change the selected channel - Start

Well im in a place that have only 1 channel, im kinda dead in the inside now…

Oops, answered in the wrong topic for it myself…

Well, from what I saw, sometimes some channels are just dead : when you connect into them from inside the game, things are really wonky before you get disconnected, and when you try to reconnect from outside, you get this message.

Switching channels is enough to avoid it, but if you want a ‘quick fix’ for the lag issues, it should be a good place to start :stuck_out_tongue: More channels are always good :slight_smile:

PS : oh, and do the number of channel have an incidence on the capacity of the servers or anything? Just curious, because well, having a 400~queue when there are only two channels open (with one not working) and both are in the white looks a bit strange. (It’s not a complaint or anything, just plain curiosity :P)

I hope not to lose my family name (Fullbuster) since my characters seems to be bugged. When I try to enter world, the loadscreen stays after it finishes loading.