Tree of Savior Forum

Commander Load Fail

worked for me thanks :slight_smile:

Changing channel did the trick. Thank you!

Wanted to say logging in with different channel also worked for me!

Thanks changing channel from 3 to 1 worked

Iā€™m getting the CommanderLoadFail error when trying to join the Historical Site Ruins Dungeon. There is no option to switch channels for this. Iā€™m losing a lot of time because of this.

Still getting this error, changing channel not helping. awesome launchā€¦

1 Like

Changing channels is the solution, Iā€™ve been getting this bug from day one and changing channels has worked every time. And people thinking ā€œoh great launchā€ is early access, full release is on April 28th.

You canā€™t change channels for a dungeon you havenā€™t entered. Still waiting to be able to run Historic Site Ruins again.

1 Like

Yes the dungeon bug is a whole different story, but the thread is about the commanderloadfails that appears when logging in.

Same here. while changing channel works, It happen again when i use the goddess statue to teleport, and now i cant login my main charcter because the place im in hv only one channel which keep poping up commandeloadfail when tries to enter.

1 Like

changing channels doesnā€™t work for me. (All channels are bugged)

Server: Klaipeda
Nickname: Vitautas
Family Name: Grubliauskas

Unfortunately this solution doesnā€™t work for me.

Map: Delmore Hamlet
Channels with problem: Ch1 - Ch4 (all)

2 Likes

Hereā€™s what Iā€™ve noticed with the error. My friend keeps getting this error when trying to load into 1 specific character of his. I asked him whatā€™s the problem because I see him online in the party. He says he canā€™t get in due to said error. Iā€™m confused since I still see him in the party. He can log in on an alt though.

This could be because the game has failed to ā€œlog outā€ his character and now he canā€™t get in because the game seeā€™s that he is still ā€œlogged inā€. Maybe add in a ā€œforce dcā€ function to the log out button to force all characters in the team to log out.

I only have two channels to pick from. Neither work.

Nickname: Luna
Family name: Littlefoot

I was trying to enter the room where the pyromancer master is located. Now I cannot connect and get the commander load fail error.

Iā€™m also there I canā€™t log in.

Map: Gytis Settlement Area
Channels with problem: Ch1 - Ch3 (all)
Nickname: mayhi
Family Name: beijing

no log in game

Same hereā€¦ Changing channels donā€™t work either

I only one channel
Nickname: Natsuki
Family Name: Hanae

Donā€™t work for Gateway of the Great King, the 5 channels have the same error.

changing channels doesnā€™t work for me. (All channels are bugged)

Nickname: Tayrlock
Family Name: Tayrlock