Tree of Savior Forum

Combat System Changes Dossier Pt. 5

That was exactly the game I was talking about lmao. I can never seem to escape from other players of the game no matter where I go.

Its like Korean made SmashBros MMO, catchy enough to make people try it out.
Also KR’s a decade old already, NA just celebrated its 6th year recently(so happy with the free Royal Maid IB set+other IM freebies :blush:).

I understand your feelings but this is the way things are now. We shoud find a way to play with the new pyro playstyle. And we have been warning on the main site about some changes in some skills they are working on and i have sure pyromancer is priority.
I like the way fireball is now but im sad just about the damage it do. But i respect players like that fell sad becouse your playstyle was destructed becouse this new pyro skill. I pray for them make something about it but not to remove the new fireball becouse some players like this version except for the damage. Maybe they could let the two versions able to pyro use as it fit in the future.

Theres no new pyro playstyle, theres not enough damage to kill a single pack of mobs while other classes never had and still dont have problems with it such as the barbarian. and noone called them overpowered. And things will change or the game will die. The fireball is a USELESS SKILL get it through you head, what level are you anyway?
Have you played past the first 150 levels? Why do you think its better? cause it looks bigger? cause the damage is ■■■■ and you addmited that. Or do you think that since now you can put two every 10 seconds its somehow better?

Facts are, you dont have time for other skills when you have to spam this useless orb that does nothing all the time, theres zero strategy to the gameplay, the skill os broken and it has no damage behind it even when you compensate for the reduced cooldown. Its a joke.

The new pyro is a dead pyro. EOT

Well, I thought we could have a cool chat without insults, but it’s clear from your insinuation on my level that you’re willing to offend instead of debating the change.
I liked the new fireball because it is more dynamic and with a more comprehensive AOE than the old one, there was a certain obligation to have the linker class to be functional.The only problem
for me would be the damage of the technique that can easily be solved which I fully believe they are already working on. Maybe adding more hits on atk is part of the plan. Who knows?But there is always a player like you. He cries, He always sees negative side in everything, never is willing to listen and sees other points of view and new possibilities without judging or offending. For me you are a type of player who has never developed his or her own game style. It has always lived the shadow of other creative players who study and adjust builds. That’s why you cry now. Why they took something that you stole, and that does not know how to make your own build

Where have i insulted you!? Now im think about starting! You offended me first with your “new fireball is better” nonsence, you said nothing of value, you run your mouth and offer no reason why you think this obviously broken skill is better than the previous one. Its not the damage because its inferior, its not the combat mechanics because it requires less thinking now and it doesnt synergise well with other abilities, its an obstruction, not a tool. You got nothing but a faux pretence of offence which is pathetic. The skill does less damage, its useless spam, and its one-off on contact which means it doesn involve kiting mobs over it which means its LESS DYNAMIC. What was uncomprehensive with the previous one? NOTHING. its a damage over time ball, you get close to it you burn, how is that every confusing to anyone ever?

People like you accept broken game mechanics to pretend to themselves how better in staying positive they are. Newsflash, you are not helping and only stroking your ego while saying “we dont need water, look how nice the house burns, enjoy the dynamism” -which isnt there, you dont need more buttons to push, if you think you do choose wizzards energy bolt which is instant 3 charges spam instead of earthquake. On higher circles You got too many buttons to press to just deal damage even if you choose as many passives as you can on your way there. And i remember being perfectly well rounded as a pyromancer without any need for spammable filler even at the lower circles.

Furthermore i had a unique build, which i didnt steal from anyone twerp so big swing and a miss. You can keep you pop psychology to yourself because with each guess you are getting yourself more and more compromised. You live in my shadow, as you said, a shadow of a creative player, and now im telling you you are wrong, this is a problem and if you dont want to fix it step aside and let people who know what they are talking about get their point across. By saying you admire players who make their own builds im pretty sure you meant you wait for them to do that and then you STEAL from them. They are the creative ones, YOU are the uncreative thief. How dare you call me a thief

Im DOne with you. Keep crying and good luck!:weary: Im Leaving this Nonsense topic now…

I will, its my game too, and my time invested too, and i have every god damn right to complain about this nonsence. These forums are full of people who dont really main a pyro or play a cheesy agny linker arde dagger etc metabuild which has NOTHING to do with actual baseline damage a pyro does because those items buff the skills by a god damn 50% of the power you have which is alot on an int build. THey see a pyromancer doing a nice pull and killing 5 mobs fast once every minute or so when the bursty skills come of cooldown, they dont notice nor care when the pyro chugs allong in between doing average killing. A situation in which many classes are much faster with. A ranger or a dps melee can perform better than a pyromancer on a 1-3 mob situation and they still posess a repertuar of decent aoe on cd just like pyro DID and does no more. Now a pyro cant do averagely good and if you launch your best combo you still cant finish of a mob pack, normal chugging allong in between those moments is simply impossible, i would have to plant 20 fireballs to bring one of the mobs health down, takign damage very time i stop moving and having to campfire regen ( slowly as hell cause wizz has no stamina).

Well now, ive been playing my build, for months now, an atypical build of sorc3 and pyro 3 and nothing else right now where everyone will tell you to not take sorc 3 but cheese it with linker… i didnt do that i relied on my kiting skills to drag mobs over my fireballs. I had no outside of my class bufs except - shadow damage from my servant which ofcourse isnt a buf to fire damage but a small buf to desmodus (which is a long cooldown) familiars and the demon. And im telling you theres not enough damage left in the pyromancer class’s baseline.

Why should a barb use slithering and aoe 20 mobs at once in 30 seconds and theres no problem but im some sort of a op class doing thesame? All those people dont understand why some pyromancers did that much damage, agny is one hint, imho it shouldnt exist in its current form as it negates the point of existance of any other neklace for a pyro, it gimps everyone who doesnt have it. Thse players also dont know about practical gameplay and how it turns out. All they seen is some stat charts at best and a completed cheese build. Never seen a complaint about barrage or slithering or any number of other characters skills that can kill alot and fast when well executed and put points into.

Well i was chugging allong tryingto work in some way of dealing with concrete tough mobs in my pulls and i wasnt complaining on forums… I think ive been silent for too long and in effect i let those ignorants ruin my main character.

when pyro linker op also bcm tree of pyro linker now change abit u complain and said other class op, why u also change class ? for my view of wht u try to said is u want pyro linker stay forever op izzit?even if dev not changing pyro fireball but make this class less damage u still will complain’! as long as wht u try to complain here just totally useless。why u dont complain revenge 7 fold a skill that need nothing just buff and let other kill themself?if u like op class b4 of now dev team let u choose to change, if u said babarian buff op u can play that class also。when ppl point out theire view u start flame on theire in game level pass 150? wht i aslo want flame some for u r u still a kid that cannot take any change in ur life?