Tree of Savior Forum

Collections hunt all over again?

4.2. Collections

• Collection data from [NA] Orsha and [SEA] Varena will be deleted.
  • Only data from [NA] Klaipeda and [SEA] Telsiai will remain.

FUCKKKKKKK IMSHIT

1 Like

they should give us back the items we submitted :weary:

imagine those players with tanu flowers

This is what happens when you play TOS too seriously :haha:

and collections add a huge % to your Journal Exploration level

not even any mention of compensations

wow IMC.

At least give them a ToS mug or something

someone on V discord had a great idea.

3 Likes

Reason #7633808314 to quit ToS and just play a real mmo with an endgame, tree of forum.

Do you really need to doompost on every single thread about collections even after seeing this?

1 Like

For goddess sake, don’t remind me of that D:

Yea, no. You aren’t even sure of the source, I looked on the main thread and didn’t see where amy actually said this, and if the collection data really is safe like you said, why they did they say what they said in the original announcement?

Saying collection data from orsha and varena will be deleted is why we have posts like this in the first place.

1 Like

I can’t find that post anywhere on the forums

Because you can have duplicate collections such as the ones you completed in Klaipeda and Orsha and it can mean that the Orsha side is going to be deleted if there’s a duplicate.

It’s one way to read what’s there.

In the same way I can’t provide you source for that image nor assure you the meaning. You can’t say that it wasn’t a PM or something nor pretend to be a person that can only read what’s in front of your nose and isn’t able to think.

Simple after thinking a bit, right?

That doesn’t cover the people who have their primary team on orsha and varena and invested much more into those collections, or people who simply only have teams on those merged servers. Seriously, if the collection data is safe, why even cause panic by stating it will be deleted?

You said it seems the collections are safe. You made that comment based off of an unverified source. I’ll take what is very plainly stated on the official announcement over a post/dm from a forum user we can’t confirm. If amy had the time to dm queue, she certainly could have said something on the main post to mitigate posts and comments that way. And still, I’ll wait for a staff or mod to post in a thread stating the collection data is safe before I believe it. Let me know if I’m not making sense here.

1 Like

Klaipeda -> A -> contains D
Orsha -> B -> contains D

new klaipeda -> C = A+B -> D twice, repeated.

Delete “D” from B (Orsha).

new klaipeda -> C = A+B -> D once.

Seems the best choice, yeah.

I understand the concept of possibly transferring collection data from orsh to klai, they are transferring lots of data from the servers already to including TP and characters.

The thing is, while they specified how they will transfer things like characters and TP, they made a separate bullet specifically saying that orsh and varena collection data will be deleted… with no other info or context on it in that same announcement.

Yes, this is the first notice and everything in it is subject to change. But until we see more official info regarding collections, we will have posts like these made and I have no problems leaving negative comments in regards of it seeing as how that was clearly a negative statement in the announcement itself.

So I just want to clarify the collection data section of the server merge announcement. The collections on your main team will be safe. Since you probably have more collections completed on that team anyway right? :distinguished:

7 Likes

:tired:

/20collections

Announcement on server merge got updated on collection part. Re-read that part.

Yea we all got that a few hours ago when the staff commented here but thanks.