Tree of Savior Forum

Colection tanu flower hard to get

tanu flower is very hard to get from tanu, is the item buged?

2 Likes

its picture is not right and the item isn’t get,either…

but I don’t know if it is a bug

I killed 700 tanus and didn’t get any flower.

I also think it’s a bug…
I just exterminated all Tanus for quite some time, and got no flower.

killed Tanus 5 hours … flower fell out …

@blackand
Did you really get it?

I have killed 300 of this things, got all the weapons, but not the material! how’s that even possible!

i saw the real one

sorry for my english) misprint
flower not fell out for all time

1 Like

Ah, then don’t worry, thx for the reply

Now at 1153 kills if the journal isn’t wrong and still no flower.
But hey, I got myself a damn useless red orb of them.

1 Like

Drop rate must be 0.01% or something. I couldn’t get one, even from a few shiny Tanus.
I really wish IMC would balance mob drops; they drop useful equipment so often it becomes useless and useless items so rarely they become valuable.

1 Like

yesterday i was browsing the F4 menu and noticed there is a leader board for every mob and found out im actually a leader by a margin of more than 2000 kills on tanu (im at 5k atm) and i did not see it drop even once

as it is an item used only in 1 collection, which gives only +1 str and int, we can clearly say it is a bug, someone mistyped the drop chance i guess :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t think so. From what i’ve seen of the other collections, every collection has 1 mob drop with a pathetically small drop rate and it’s always the upper-left item.

2 Likes

A friend dropped one after one hour of grinding so I’m sure it exists. But god knows the odds…

I think for drops likes this that exist the skills thaumaturge e corsair but i think they nedd raise a bit the drop rate, anithing below 1% is just to ■■■■ us

Killed 1100++ and manage to get one.
the drop rate probably 0.1%?
ahh… need one more for collectible…

P/S: the picture looks like leaf more than flower, it is kinda misleading. why no one pointing this out? Is this kind of player mocking act?

@STAFF_John, @STAFF_Ethan could someone take a look at this drop? For a collection on an enemy with only 10 in the entire game its drop rate is way too low. Have killed 300 and nothing so far as well :frowning:

1 Like

dude stoop whining, its this way since the first beta

So? This only means they haven’t fixed it since the first beta… Im actually glad there are bots hunting there, so I may eventually buy one from the market since no players seems to bother with such a tiresome drop. Spotted at least 5 bots there tho.

1 Like

theres nothing to fix, its a rare drop, they exist in every game lol