Tree of Savior Forum

Colection tanu flower hard to get

I get it when its a rare drop that does something / is awesome. For example an arde dagger could have a 0.0X drop chance and I wouldn’t complain. But an item that does almost nothing to be this rare seems broken.

You actually give advantage to bots with low drop low respawn mobs. Because players are better at killing mobs using skills, but if you have to wait 2 minutes for 10 enemies to respawn bots have the advantage of limitless time.

4 Likes

I’m, actually, assuming this is not DPD (Drop Per Damage), as it was implemented some time ago…

(Yah, they implemented it some time ago, every time you kill a mob it counts the damage done and adds it up. If you leave the map it resets all mob counters.)

– Edit: Just figured out that it does not reset when changing maps/channels…

So it is, almost for sure, a bug. Since it is not an equipment and it’s a simple item.

I’d investigate this, if I were IMC…

– Edit 2:

I found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/3snt7v/is_the_itemdb_accurate/

Where they actually talk about “DPK”, which I called above of DPD. In fact, nobody knows how it is currently working and I think that IMC should be also looking to this…

Hey, its DPK. You kill 4.5k or so - you guaranteed get that. Or, not you! It counts on all killed tanu’s of server.
You can get it on 3 killed tanu’s, can on 1k, can on 100k… if you unlucky enough - after reach DPK somebody can get your tanu flower just because he killed 1 tanu now, by accident.
Just search trade post for it, im sure right now there was 1 tanu flower for ridiculous price. If you necro3 or buff shopper you can easy afford that.

THAT NECRO OMFG

• Post must be at least 20 characters
1 Like