Tree of Savior Forum

[Closed] Why Tokens are in so High Demand?

The topic is CLOSED.

Problem Solution for the Doubts: The Market Searching was just bugged (and maybe still is).

Yes Tokens was at a high demand because the Level Up Chest event, but Tokens never got so expensive because the lack of Tokens, but because the market Search by words was bugged (maybe still is), so people only could find Tokens going manually to the Premium Menu, and then searching between the pages.

Some facts learned on this topic:

• Limit Price for a Token is 3.5 Million. Anything beyond that is pure speculation and misinformation. (At least in Silute)
  • Token are not traddable via Trade Player to Player. No one can use a more expensive item to buy a Token for a higher price than 3.5M (3.5kk), because of this. You are bound to sell your token in the market house.

So Token never actually was missing from the Shopping, players only cound’t find some to buy using the searching word “Token”.

Hi,
Can someone enlighten me please why people are in hungry for Tokens, that some are paying like 5M for a Token?

What did I missed? Its about that Chest Level Up Event?

I tought it was the TP price that was increased, but I saw today and still the same

Supply and demand, there are few players playing, less people buying hence the Token price goes up.

8 Likes

But here on Silute, a few days ago (less than 3 or even less) I saw people selling for 2M to make some money.
This was suddenly, everybody wants a Token today, telling others to make a higher price so they can kill the competition and buy it. (Some just want to troll, but some serious people offered a lot o money for a Token.

I believe that is because this Level Up event.
So like you said, since everybody bought Tokens to participate on this event, the demand was right.

I’m just glad the TP price still the same. :sleepy:

Because GvG doesn’t give TP anymore so we are are greedy for silver and punishing all of you XD.Plus a lot of people quit the game so is exactly what this guys said:

I discovered.

This event not only make very easy to level up an character since people receive 1 more run for Dungeons, as the final rewards are the Skill Point Reset Potion and STAT Reset Potion, one of most expensive itens of the game.

Since people can take both benefits (level up and receive stat potion) they want to Stack Up Tokens to stack up benefits of experience gained.

I dont know if not for the STAT Reset, if people was still interested on level up so fast, but whatever, this is the main cause.

Thank you all for the tips, responses and information.

have a good game.

You should also remember, the “everyone’s dear” Necromancer from Dina Bee which is buying all Klaipeda’s token because butthurt with having a topic deleted and being called out for RMT’ing and buying accounts:

By the way, @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri does IMC allows this destructive behavior towards community? As in, buying all tokens for griefing purposes?

3 Likes

According to the tos no. According to reality yes. And in the end it’s legal. You can’t prove that it is destructive behavior and in a marketing perspective of IMC its even a good thing.

8 Likes

I got more than 1k TP in Orsha and Fedimian right now. Should I buy tokens and sell them badly overpriced in their markets? :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

Can you buy a token from the market and resell the same token? If so, why?

This is proven. A friend of mine bought my Token and re-sell it 2-3x higher than what I sold it to him/her.

So yeah, Don’t sell cheap tokens 'cuz they will re-sell it for way higher than yours. So be Greedy and sell 10M tokens :joy:

You cant resell bought tokens

1 Like

@ZeroFoxGiven,

Well, yes and no.
The maximum price you can put on market is 3.5M, meaning you can make only 3M at maximum from that, not so worth for your TPs, but if you find this reasonable, so go on. (you still can make 3.4M according to @unicorntheshiny [yeah, weird name])
Unless you do like me and trade for itens that cost more than what you can put on market. The value? No one knows: Demand vs Offer.

There is nothing wrong. Capitalism is like that. Demand and offer. If you ever tought on make money using TP, this is the time.

token have no taxes except input tax.

4 Likes

we used to be able. If the fix resurface i am not surprised.
Same goes to shards

This is literally my toon + my team name combine. :head_bandage:

Wait, what? You get 30% more EXP for each token you have stacked?

GVG free TP finally spent, so all tokens from now are brought only with real money

1 Like

I believe it has a limit close to 4. But is close to what you have said.

Oh well, he/she might be trolling me :joy: Still I;m curious on IMC’s stand on this.

1 Like

Dafuq kind of friends do you keep? LoL!

Tokens have unlimited tradeability now (unless its been changed, again).