Tree of Savior Forum

Client Crash When Bossing Nov 17 2015 5:38 EST

This happend twice now, and I recall having met this error before… And right after i reconnected I got thrown out of Mage tower :frowning: that’s sad, wouldn’t wanna walk back those 5Floors again…

Anyone else got this?

Edit:

Suggested Workaround

Edit2

Expounded workaround compiled by @lankaino

12 Likes

Same

4 Likes

client crash every 5m :rage: :rage: gj imc

1 Like

same issue, crash twice in 130 dungeon bossing

Everyone crashed inthe same time in the pt.
loss 2 run here :cry:

I’m also having this issue when trying to level my 2nd character now.

I tried fighting the boss 3 or 4 times now and it continues to happen.
Funny thing is, it wasn’t happening to the other 3 or 4 Bosses I fought in the Mines.

It appears to happen when the Boss uses a 360 Degree AoE around him.

I think it’s the attack the boss make, that triggers this error, the sequence of shooting seems to be

same happened to me in the Zachariel crossing, in the fight against the cactus demon

Same here fighting Gesti.

1 Like

same here that is a ■■■■■■■ stupid I lost all my gems because of it

>.< i lost my cubes every time
IMC have done gj :rage:

Kvailas Forest
Capturing Bramble

The Boss also triggers that error. Party or solo.
Client error mid-fight and Client closes.

Just happened to me. I was recording, so I thought it was something with the recorder. Was kicked out of the Mage Tower, then came back without trying to record and same happened. -_-

Yes, I think is one of the spells the boss uses, because the first time I was almost finishing him. On the second time, it was close to half HP.

1 Like

This happens when the boss use the “Arcade Plane Shot” skill…

i love all these super unappreciative people that get so mad at bugs - this is A BETA TEST. Lost your gear? Good, im glad you did. Its better to lose it now then when the game is released.

Some people are so ungrateful its sick.

I have the same bug against the bat event in the crystal mines … im assuming its when the boss uses bullet-hell type attacks. Thanks.

+1 @Rain_ really use your brain this is a beta and u dont pay anything to play

Yeah this happened to me too. My client crashed when the boss starts shooting those red pellets.