Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric got removed from the game, mages are healers now

inb4 clerics get a move that triples frost clouds damage and lets it hit flying type mobs

then you win , they get their support role back

y’all cry too much. this game is perfect. literal perfection.

2 Likes

Safety zone, ausrine, sterea trofh. Groups can just be immune to damage forever.

And multiple high damage AOEs. Btw didn’t the KToS patchnotes mention dievs getting 5 owls now instead of 2?

Oh and we can heal the entire team with one spell, twice every 20 seconds. Rather than killing ourselves once every 1-2 minutes so that our team can hurry and leach a little health from what will probably be a 5-10 second debuff, on just a few mobs that don’t just instantly die from your huge AOE.

But yeah, clerics are useless… LOL

The ability to turn skills into scrolls is the dumbest thing I’ve seen implemented in an MMO, where you’re supposed to be playing with other people. ._.

1 Like

we need information before begin to blame IMC
but i think this skill will have high cd

1 Like

Funny topic since for quite a bit of time Clerics were better DPS than Wizards.

Besides, Featherfoot healing skill will probably have high cooldown and is pretty risky to use.

but then they “balanced” my class, and by balance, i mean make sadhu the most useless class in the game other than possession

He’s probably talking about pre-renewal when mages classes where really op

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

yeah we should pretty much all roll wizard now.

has highest dps
has best aoe
can tank
can now heal party members
has super high hp, so it doesnt need a heal skill

bcuz wiz can tank swordies now need better dps or else theyre useless

bcuz they have higher dps and better aoe than archer, archer is now useless and they need betetr aoe now

bcuz they can heal, cleric is useless

r8 better rbring some op stuff for the other classes

r8 better bring

swordsman - better tanking, better dps
archer - better aoe than wizard
cleric - better dps and aoe

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

tree of wizard :smiley_cat:

yeah wizard can basically do every single role there is…
i should probably start leveling the one i already have

just want alche 3 for $$$

This post was created just because of a class PREVIEW and a few gif images. Look at all the fish it baited.

It is like a bunch of donut eating police men shooting a black guy just because he shown his gun permit.

3 Likes

LOL so are you like… dumb?

not only is everything u just said BS, but wizards can now have all their support skills sold as scrolls, and if the homunculas (however u spell that) is tradable, which I think it probably will be, that means that alchemists can sell miniature versions of themselves. Every end game group can have 5 players with 5 DPS wizard pets and their own support wizard spells, with no actual wizards. If that’s the case, wizard is now the worst class in the game to roll.

Literally worse than swordsman, since swordies can now be krevis chrono linker priest pali swordsman.

It 99% won’t be, especially since they removed Bokor skills from Pardoner long ago after realizing how damaging it’d be.

IMC’s crazy, but they’re not that crazy.

1 Like

It’s the circle of nerfs and buffs. If it isnt wizards, itll be something else. Most MMORPGs arent even balanced for 1v1 they are setup for group PVP and even then they are usually terribly balanced. (Some times it’s just broken or exploited stuff too)

You’ll cry wizards are OP today, after a “balance” patch, you’ll cry some other class is OP, welcome to MMORPGs people.

We had this discussion 5 years ago.
http://forums.riftgame.com/game-discussions/classes-telara/150033-overpowered-mages-mmo-norm.html

Guess it’s too true, history is doomed to repeat itself, over and over and over; amazing.

This isnt even a knock on the playerbase, it’s criticism for nearly every MMORPG dev that has released a game.

Wizard can Heal, sure but what are you gonna do before level 280 if no Cleric aid you to level up to 280?

RO doesn’t only have Priest for Healing but what class do you expect before you get into high levels without Heal, burn 1000x potions?

same as cleric, but is cleric a terrible class? no.

no it probably wont be