Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric got removed from the game, mages are healers now

Hit like a fking truck

1 Like

have full con ( 9r3787493438978972 hp ) so never need a healer

and overkill everything

Thatā€™s even worse than ā€œPeltasta onlyā€ treatment lol and there is no truck DPS outside Elementalistā€¦ So what? This game can only accept Ele - Featherfoot now?

its still there though, dont act like just bcuz ele overkills everyhting but every other wizard class is only way above average dps.

yep, overkills for entire game, 60k hp, a bunch of cc, heals, party heals

You think the party heal is gonna be OP? I think not.
Also not having warlock will make me think twice for bringing you to ET since you have no single target dps.

featherfoot has single target dps, all of its attacks are i think. i dont think it will be op, but i think it will be just as eficent as cleric heals, and they also have self heals

You guys tested the new classes already?

1 Like

i have, im from the future

the new meta will be

swordsman3>barb4 (yes there r 4 circles now) > pied piper (lots of dissapointed archers )

1 Like

if it cant be sold then iā€™m just wonderingā€¦ why give it to a money making class? And give it a 10 day duration? And give it the ability to cast only the same spells that the wizard that created it already has?

All of that to me saysā€¦ Its a DPS wizard pet to be sold. But I hope that iā€™m wrong even more than you do. No one should ever be able to use another classes spellsā€¦ except a druid copying a monster that has a spell copied from a player class, which ironically isnā€™t actually how it works, making the druids main skill not even worth the points. But hey, u can always just spend more silver to get those spells right? What a jokeā€¦

The same reason Pardoner has Discerning Evil & Decatose; theyā€™re attempting to give them a role in combat instead of only being able to make money and nothing else.

Iā€™d guess thatā€™s the cost of having a pet that can use player skills from your class choices. They could have just as easily made it last forever, but use up 5k Silver per skill cast. Our Guild Event Hamster Companions have a 45 day duration also.

Thatā€™s what makes it good. If it could only use normal attacks like almost every other Summon/Companion class, no one would go C3 for it. Besides, Enchanter already fills the role of selling some of their Skills to other players. No point in having 2 R8 classes under the same tree that do the same thing.

I hope your right, but this is IMC weā€™re talking about here. Iā€™m just saying, being 99% sure despite those facts is too much faith.

O what I meant is event its single target skills are weak :v

oh

/20vhsgdubivfbe2fvbedw2`

But why people are rioting on forums about a class that is not even released?
We know nothing about the skills details, we donā€™t know how it will actually work, and people are already saying class x is dead?
Cā€™mon guys, things like those make the community looks bad

2 Likes

lol because people know the game and know IMC potato coding/ideas/nerfs/wizards XD

1 Like