Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric got removed from the game, mages are healers now

Only when theres a couple enemies.
Or are you talking about plague incinerate+link? Cause carnivory is actually pretty damn weak on multiple targets.

You need a Linker to make Cure,Zaibas, Possession, and Carnivory skills to shine.

No no i mean carnivory. In term of world boss killing, carnivory seems to deal much higher dmg than frost cloud. Mobbing is another matter though… since it counts hit. Lol…

“Rank 8 classes are strong guys”

Yeah no ■■■■, dumbfuck.

In before rank 8 cleric classes do way more DPS than wizards.

1 Like

Or Cleric R8 gets more invulnerability and DPS. Can’t beat the jack of all trades class!

Fun fact, the quote is usually “Jack of all trades, master of none”. But, this is incomplete. The quote in its entirety is “Jack of all trades, master of none but better than a master of one.”

1 Like

Over the top scaremongery.

Clerics are completely useless because some featherfoot class gets a aoe life steal heal, that you still need to hit monsters for, you don’t know how effective it is, it blows 60% of the chars hp down, no clue about the cooldown, and no clue if it even hits bosses or effects it.

and on top of it, its a class hardly anybody plays or gets picked for anything.

GG

Only the strong gets stronger. Balance my ass. I want a class reset scroll.

This is going to become another RO again, where wizards completely dominate. Doesn’t take much to guess where the developers interest lie.

1 Like

should play iro, and warlock.

You will realize how wizards don’t dominate anything, and are bottom tier dmg dealers, the only wizard that is useful = sorcerer and it’s basically a mana potion for the team nothing more. It’s all about RK / Ranger in that game.

3 Likes

If this is really gets implemented i want a fcking class reset.

1 Like

i have never said goodbye on any topics?

lol

1 Like

@IMCisGreedy will be around as long as IMC is greedy.

4 Likes

Wait! All topics that you created saying that the game is horrible were not for goodbye?

Just because he hates everything doesn’t mean he’s leaving. I mean, look at Donald Trump!

3 Likes

LOL

@Pardoner discussion
Disable Scrolls on ET, and there we go, the real deal. No classes will get removed from ET. Tanks will be useful again.

No classes need to be removed, neither Barrier. But it is BULL-SH*T that teams can clean 15-20/F without a single swordman or frontline.

Wugushi + Linker scrolls, im ready to solo all new content :heart_eyes:

everyone is complaining when swordman’s future is in jeopardy if ranks 8 is ■■■■.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote=“IMCisGreedy, post:1, topic:312722”]
Cleric got removed from the game, mages are healers now[/quote]
That’s like saying “Wizards got removed from the game, because Clerics can do damage”… which is stupid.

Oh no, another class has healing abilities?
Even though it requires a Rank 8 class and we don’t know the cooldown and its exact mechanics yet this surely means clerics are useless now, especially since Sages can also dispel, heal, safetywall, etc, right?

BTW nice how you marked one of your own posts as solution to your topic.
Someone seems to be desparate for approval…

1 Like