Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric (base) in re:build

I must say that I’m quite happy about the overall performance of Cleric in Re:build, however, there are two things I don’t like:

1. The new Heal targeting system

It’s not that I directly hate the system, but it is really hard and wastes a lot of time to cast Heal on yourself. When you use Heal, you have to press the same button 2-4 times until the Heal is cast with a delay of about 1-2 seconds.

Previous to Re:build, it was always easy to Heal yourself by placing the tiles in front of you, but now it’s pretty hard.

In my opinion, Clerics Heal should get a self-target attribute that disables the targeting mode and only applies Heal directly to yourself, so you can disable the target system in case there is no-one else with you to Heal.

1. Guardian Saint

Why is Guardian Saint the only buff of all the base Classes that has just 60 seconds duration?
All other buffs of Swordsman,Scout,Archer and Wizard [Bear,GungHo,Magic Shield, Free Step, Swift Step, Concentration and Double Attack] have one minute cooldown and five minutes duration.

You have to make all of them equal. Guardian Saint needs 5 minutes duration like all the other base Class buff skills, because it’s just annoying to see you just didn’t fully Heal again since Guardian Saint ran out inbetween while you were focused on fighting.

There is no reason to keep it artificially short

5 Likes

Agree with the guardian saint. SP is very precious in clerics and casting guardian saint multiple times is really not good.

So I decided to use it only in emergency, when I need to really increase my healing skills. My sp runs pretty fast while using Guardian saint and Ein sof (stack healing).

So yeah hope they change it to 5 minutes!

the new heal is horrible, I’ve died in tense moments because of how it works, it just complicates things unnecessarily