Tree of Savior Forum

Clear my tickets without answering

esse perído são de quantos dias? obrigado pela atenção @STAFF_Ines.

I don’t get it, for sure you did a good job there, but when we already have this thread (+ some others involving the same subject) in which a lot of people is aware of the same bot-gang and try to help GM’s in their duty to ban:

And he is still there with each one of those bots accounts, I wonder if you really have communication between each one of you:

If you just ignored this multi account for X reason, or if Yuri and Francis are legitimate.

As said, clapping your job in this case, but I don’t get your intervention or your rules to proceed.

2 Likes

aceitou o pedido de retorno pra comprar TP, tendii

Getting banned for botting, not botting, super botting.
Not getting banned for abuse, no abuse, cheating, not cheating, RMT, no RMT.
It’s all RNG to IMC to screw with players :smiley: - legit and not legit players.

I, and probably many more, wish the bot situation was more vigorously dealt with and handled from the beginning because now it’s just a crap show of things happening and not happening. Why are some bot armies left untouched for months and some quickly removed?

Why are the bot ban lists they put out so freaking short?
Every server has got at least 10 chappie/oracle bots running back and forth in town like idiots.

2 Likes

?? Ban period??! Guy clearly botting. Gets banned finally after investigation. Ban not even permanent?

3 Likes

Let me sum it up:
@jfcmacedo1

1. Sent muptiple tickets after the first 2(!) were answered, effectively spamming the support.

2. Extensively stated that he is a “Player buyer of TP” and thus cannot be ignored (or probably must be unbanned right away).

3. Created a topic about his deleted tickets using photos instead of screenshots because PrtScrn → Crtl+V is to difficult.

4. Threatened to finally join the social networks in 2017 to lead his crusade against IMC.

5. Stated that he is too proud to send emails and prefer to start drama on forums.

6. Used some random language to answer any post including those written in English. After creating an English-titled topic.

7. Admitted that he was using a macro software (!) and tried to defend himself based on this (!!) after other players reposted reports on his macroing.

8. Marked his own post as a solution.

9. Embarrassed himself utterly.

Even 3 of those sympthoms are sufficient to diagnose the OP precisely.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 66 days. New replies are no longer allowed.