Tree of Savior Forum

Clear my tickets without answering

In image 1 is the new ticket questioning GM for banning me through an assumption, in the second image to another ticket in which I asked if GM FRANCIS supposedly could have made a mistake and that I would ask him to be observed by his In the image 3 are 2 new tickets, the previous ones were deleted without having an answer. I’ll take this to the public! I’m going to join the social networks, I sincerely hope to have a reply on this, if I will not actually send an email to IMC asking for proper action.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @system @TOSTeam

4 Likes

Then try to message the gms directly in the forum.

“Ban by assumption (Player buyer of TP)”

Are you implying that just because you spent money in the game you think you can do whatever you want? even breaking the EULA rules?

Accept your ban and deal with the consequences of your mistakes.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/sa-silute-dinabee-macro-user/349712

There were no mistakes at all for the GM’s action.

3 Likes

This made my day. 

3 Likes

You have been IMC’ed. That’s nothing new around here.

2 Likes

@TeamChespin Got ban’t for botting.

1 Like

It’s not about TPS or anything like it, I mentioned TPS because I’m an active player, different from the players who live by bugging the items, the channels, crashing the server and nothing happens to them, I, other than those, contribute to the Improvement of the server, do not confuse things, after all, I am responsible for what I say, not for what you interpret. The topic created here is clear, I mean the deleted and unanswered tickets, I’m not giving cause to the content. As I said, your analogy is totally incorrect, and another, who are you?

@GM_Francis @jfcmacedo1 claims that his ban for macro/botting on Dina Bee was removed. Is this information correct? Since the account was banned from a given report with proof that it was an obvious automated walking behavior I think it should be interesting to clarify the situation of the current player if he is banned or not.

We need consistent actions from GMs towards these type of abuse.

4 Likes

qual a prova de que to usando algum programa? você tem ? posta ai! alt+a, sabe que comando é esse no jogo ? nusss!

do you lose the ability to type in another language other than your main when you get scare?_?

also alt+a is UI on and off command as default and I have no idea what the ■■■■ it has to do with anything…

2 Likes

Gonna cry?

1 Like

@jfcmacedo1 1:35 in specific. Clearly using a third party software to move around automatically and cast skills.

@GM_Francis

1 Like

Nobody here needs to proof anything, the video already made clear that you were using a program to repeat actions while you were away from the game which is against the Terms of service, ■■■■ you even mocked people that reported you saying that imc does not ban.
Stop embarrassing yourself buddy, and go cry for being a stupid ass in another place.

3 Likes

In addition to bot / macro user, this player is very toxic, please do not remove the ban!!

2 Likes

Existem teclados macros, para sua informação, não necessita de um programa para o mesmo, isso vai além de sua capacidade $, lógico. vamos aguardar, se der ban permanente, se estou me importando? não estou não, apenas prova que existem ban por suposição. e exatamento, ninguém aqui precisa provar nada pq não existem provas, apenas desejos relacionados a colocar um player para fora do jogo, desejo, uns tem, e outros conseguem, tomara que consiga, mas talvez não.

até hoje espero provas para isso, bot, macro. ele usou! a prova é essa (ele usa bot/ macro) mas cade? palavras por palavras amigo, vai estudar.