Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Warlock Thread

Hi, based on the latest Top100 Popular Build
It seems Warlock is kind of unpopular class;
#1 Wiz3-Elem3-Warlock3
#83 Wiz1-Cryo1-Link1-Thaum3-Warlock1-Shadowmancer2
It seems other than that there is no warlock class.

I post up some videos of my build first, will update full detail on the guide of the build and other warlock build as well.

Build: Cryo3-Sorcerer2-Warlock3 (The Demon Lord build)
Role: Hyrbid DPS summoner-caster-supporter

Basically this is a well rounded Hybrid build, you get essence of #1 #2 #3 in the chart list with ~60% of pure elememe’s, ~80% of pure summoner build, and ~50% pure cryo3chrono3 build. Resulted this is one of the most hybridized 1+1+1>3 build that can do well in any contents, it’s gameplay is very entertaining as well.

Highlighted Feature:
What Warlock C3 can do:

• Basically it can clean everything in sight, including Stage 5 CM provided you are geared very good.
  • Either Demon Scratch x3 or Mastema or even PoAx2 can do that, see? you are not actually lack of skills but as Warlock you just need to use your skill precisely and optimum.
  • But you need to keep the maximum damage distance and stay behind safely, which Sorcerer and Cryo3 are perfect for that.
  • If your attack strong enough to generate evil spirits, they helped you to pull more aggro! A pseudo-peltasta indeed.

What Sorcerer C2 can do:

• Summons can aggro unlimited targets (a mobile peltasta!)
    (will be limited to 8 in dungeon and 6 to open maps in 9th Balance Patch)
  • Summons can aggro and mitigate lotsa damage for you, and your party, as you see i can roam freely in HG340 with pure loot chance gear and 21k HP only with some red pots.
  • Force Summon fixed on center to attract aggro for you, while stay behind and casting for DemonScratch/Mastema/PoA.
  • You can change summon monster to do different things, there are many interesting options.

What Cryomancer C3 can do:

• Freeze and pull targets, and lay a demon scratch in best distance to kill them all. Poof and many evil spirits generated, the rest monsters rushing into the area and suicide = more kills without efforts.
  • Freezing enemies with icespike to reduce the chaos.
  • Snowrolling

Free Dungeon 340 Solo

DG300 Solo

Valandis Room 91 Solo

Elememe is one of the most popular DPS wizard builds and it has warlock 3 in it so I think this statement is incorrect…Maybe more like Warlock isn’t usually taken without elementalist?

I mean in general, peoples choose warlock3 because of legacy elememe build. But the information, detail and gameplay of warlock is very less discussed.

But in actual gameplay i see various shadowmancer2 much more than warlock3.
There is only #1 warlock3 and no other than that.

I also think warlock3 can be independant without tie to elementalist.

I understand what you’re trying to say with this thread, but I do think it is wrong to say Warlock is unpopular class when current top build has warlock 3.

But I’m happy sorclock is getting recognition and hope you good luck writing the guide.

In fact i think the Top 100 shouldn’t be a ultimately guideline to what is popular or not, sometime it is polarized due to cookies cuttered, and there are just template for reference.

If i were to consider all kind of thaum3-shadow2 build im sure it will topped elem3warlock3 as top, as well as Zealot2/BM2 will go higher.

I still encourage players explore though, there is no exact meta. i think warlock3 can as flexible as sm/enchanter/ff :wink: