Tree of Savior Forum

[Class Thread] Monk class thread. CONSOLIDATED MONK INFORMATION

I maxed Zaibas cause Daino requires you to auto attack and Aukuras only amplifies magic attacks with Fire property damage. I’m also unsure whether I should max Blind Faith or Immolation… I always use Immolation but Blind Faith is rather situational (also 3,7k SP only).

You can totally skip out on Monk 3 in that build and get cleric 2 instead imo. Golden bell shield while nice isn’t all that necessary if you have cleric 2’s safety zone and Zealot’s invulnerable. The extra levels on double punch and co can’t really compare to cleric 2 in terms of usefulness, especially survivability-wise.

Zaibas, Daino and Aukuras:GoF scale off INT/SPR or magic atk, so neither of them are that helpful indeed. I ended up opting for aukuras anyway for the nice extra regen without GoF attribute (seemed to be the least useless option).

Monk Costume is too valuable to not get.

1 Like

Damn, can’t counter argue that. You got me hehe. That costume is really nice…

1 Like

I chose Aukuras just to support my party members since I’m cleric 1

Monk3 is for costume, and it is actually (no-joke) the main reason for my monk3 in this build.

With my Oracle Scroller, I do have lvl 10 Arkane Energy scrolls, which does give enough damage on blind faith.

my only thought was Aukuras is nice for heal, but zaibas x2 is blind faith poof poof type of thing. I am torn between those two right now

Building around concepts or visuals is totally acceptable, we play for fun after all.

I didn’t even consider zaibas for that as I usually energy blast after blind faith (their cd is pretty similar, so it’s a no brainer for me). But yeah, you’ve got a good point there, zaibas is much more on demand since it has much lower cd and no need to charge it up. Meh, now I’ve gotta rethink my own aukuras vs zaibas T_T

Yea, you are right. I was thinking about energy blast, but it is hard to charge in the new maps at least. since the amount of monsters is real high (which is nice)

Tonight I will be probably switching from Krivis3 to cleric2-something/something-monk3-zealot2 for testing. I am not amazingly happy with krivis3 as far as survivability goes. it is nice to Malestis some things, but man, i do miss safety zone and fade… like a lot…

Yo,

I just came from a c2 / p1 / d1 / M3 / Z2 and many other variations except the Kriv3, I’m not totally sure how exactly Melstis will work with Zealot skills since it cannot go beyond 20 sec? do you buff up and then use it or wait until the buff runs down to 1 sec and then use Melstis?

In my experience, I can’t leave out priest because monstrance (5 min buff/I like ASPD) and M3 (because costume haha) but if Kriv3 is REALLY worth it I’ll roll with that since atm all I do is run around waiting for my Zeal buff cool down, and it’s getting really annoying to stop all the time.

Also what is the deal with SPR + Blind Faith, does SPR make it stronger or it’s based on how much SP it eats? I’m pretty confused on this and I hope you can explain it a bit for me.

Melstis will double the remaining duration of buffs up to 20 seconds. Fanaticism and fanatic illusion have 15 sec durations, so Melstis will bring them up to 30 seconds(15x2). Those skills also have a cd of 30 seconds, so you will be able reactivate both them right away, but this time without Melstis.

Blind Faith is based off of SP not spr. because of the nerf to blind faith, limiting it to 40 hits, it is not worth it to build spr. At least imo. Full dex, full str, or a hybrid of both based on your ping.

today i was testing cleric2 krivis3 monk2 zealot2… i like that build a lot… sad that monk3 costume is gone with that… real sad

what is the skill build?

Not worth to build spr? I have a zealot2 spr, and that’s the best build I could do. (10kcrit usually)

@Makiyuko Can you post your build and stat?

This is the best build for Monk so far:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333999jj.152535.112e4f5a65.122f314a51657a81.1128314a5565

Have fun.

Sure, here it is:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411777iejj.1a3a5565.142f3a415a75.1123314555.152551.21314a5565
With 448spr atm
Not a monk build but meh… :<

Style above all, bitch!

1 Like

yup, could not resist, reset back to monk3 :slight_smile: Style is the real end game!

3 Likes

what change in monkc3 costume ? can someone give me a vid and i heard that meltis cant use with zealot skill anymore or some nerf on zealot is it right?

Monk c3 costume… that popped on google with just typing monk c3 tos…

I have not heard of the nerf of zealot skills and melstis. that would be a huge nerf to zealot. I though we already have nerfed zealot. Sine our blind faith is out the bat is in the new 40hit state… am i wrong?