Tree of Savior Forum

[Class Thread] Monk class thread. CONSOLIDATED MONK INFORMATION

these previews look like they were just thrown together, which is fine. I’ll settle for bread crumbs over long periods of radio silence. Pretty sure that was God Smash the Zealot was doing which means he went inq1 and zeal1 rather zeal2, which is weird.

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between new golden bell lv1 to lv5? Just to be clear it’s that one with pain barrier attribute.

the only change is the skill cooldown I believe

lvl 1 -> 14 sec
lvl 5 -> 10 sec

No, in that moment I know, but I want to know about the future chance on it.

In the future, it is cast once and it just stays as a buff(5 seconds i think or something short like that), and after invulnerability it kicks in Pain Barrier effect

yeh, but have some difference between lv1 and lv5? Do u know?

Oh, no idea…

1 Like

I recall the new GBS goes at 20 or 25 second cooldown and each level decreases the cooldown by 1, can’t really remember. Pain barrier attribute increases the cooldown by 10.

2 Likes

guys, don’t guy FULL dex on monk inq, just saying

Why do you say not to go full DEX? Just asking.

right now with my viena +15 i miss a lot of the times, and i play with 80 ping or so, the atk speed is not that good and you lose a lot of dmg from str.

I’m full DEX and i never miss. It depends on your gear level and ping. Not everyone should go full DEX, but it is an option.

What set do you have?

7/7 leather solmiki. I have 76 str and 353 accuracy.

Just use a full solmki leather and in your gloves green gem lv7 +Skull break and u will have acc enough.

yeah working on that. lul

I made a Skull Breaker and never missed ever since, that’s another way maybe if you want.

how much accuracy do i need to 100% hit 320 mobs?

@Pururin, in TBL 450 of accuracy is enough to land almost 100% of hits in non full evasion players and 50% of then in full evasion players, so, in pve probably, something between 350~300 should be more than enough or, maybe, less, but I don’t have sure about it.
A simple formula to calculate it is: (accuracy - evasion)^(0,6) = x% of hits that you going to miss.

for monk getting first practo, is it better making viena mace or viena two-handed? other better alternatives?