Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I couldn’t really find an answer to this so I’ll ask here.

I know you can use ground-based skills like Heal or Zaibas during OoB but can you use skills like Hexing+Effigy(Bokor) or Dievdirbys statues without canceling it? How about Melee skills such as Smite or Monk’s attacks?

Oh! Oh! Sometimes… I drink a pot when I accidently forgot to open the chat window and start typing.

But aside from that… well. I had to take a pot once when I was soloing earth archeon ô,ô

Ehh… you wanna know if you can cast all skills on your tree like heal and zaibas? Yes you can. You just cant cast transformation because… well that sounds wrong already. Transforming in oob mode >.>

1 Like

Guess I’ll sacrifice the Rank 7 classes for Druid. They don’t seem like they synergize that well with my Sadhu build anyway…

All C1 Monk skills can be used. I liked to time the knockback/knockup for when mobs are just about to reach my body when I’m in Oob. I’m assuming Kamehaemaehaemaeha can be used in OoB as well A handful of channeling spells work just fine in OoB but you can’t autoattack while casting them (Priest: Rez, Sadhu: Possession, etc.) Same story with Dievdirby’s statues.

Specifically with melee attacks, they can be woven into the OoB’s auto-attacks.

Energy burst can be casted in OoB, and burst direction could be changed in 45 Degree each time during the course of bursting with spirit walking around (Like a Laser Turret).

But, during channelling the full charge of EB, spirit cannot do Z atk as per latest CBT

1 Like

Exactly what I wanted, thanks guys.

Sadhu will be fine. I have no doubt about it.

Since the bugs are all gone (oob doing dmg in pvp, possession holy dmg), the sadhu needed a nerf somewhere to balance it out I guess. It’s still reasonable (unlike moving chortosmata to c2 druid >.>)

Now, instead of sticking on a point gatling, you will rather hit and run to follow the mob running in your bodies direction xD

maybe if prakriti cd is more short, hit and run will be more fun :joy:

is energy burst just flat damage i don’t see atk or matk in the skill anywhere. So is it not effected by str or int?

Another video of OOB’s speed. Looks slower than normal auto attacks now.

Video

How about OOB draining SP / sec, i think i will be reasonable nerf

1 Like

Is it latency based or is that guy dropping frames?

The other video was slower, but twice as fast as that.

You mean instead of the slower atk speed? because both is overkill.

I wanted to make exactly same build in upcoming beta (never played clerics though), but then OOB nerf happened. Is it even worth 2 ranks now? Maybe better go cleric3-krivis2-druid2?

Just because it was nerfed doesn’t make it useless. OoB auto attacks are still extremely powerful, and I think any INT dps build aside from Bokor should pick up Sadhu no question.

You also get the fixed Possession if you get C2, which is really, really strong vs non-bosses.

Now, if you want to be more of a hybrid support type, cleric3/krivis2/druid2 is okay. It’ll leave you weak vs tanky flying enemies though.

This nerf now makes it easier deciding to make either possession or oob at boss battles. Before I just couldnt decide sometimes…

With possession making more dmg now and being not interruptable I’d rather stick to that.

edit: seems like they still didnt fix that -.-

This not being interruptable part of the possesion skill is in the korea server?

At least i tried possession on gabija yesterday and any source of damage interrupt me.

i might be wrong here… but i tried monk with full int and i dont think it affect the energy burst… but str do… so i think its base on physical attack and i just check on tos base its not magic…