Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Well someone’s quite intent on proving @ophiuchu’s “bubble boy” theory right…

Though it is to be expected that sadhu3 puts OoB in a bad spotlight, for reasons we’ve repeatedly stated ad nausea already.

Likewise, did you even try to snapshot with 8 maxed chapperition cards? I know it’s tricky to get, but a permanent +80% magic dmg for OoB is nothing to sneeze at.

Add in hengestone and it’s quite good.

1 Like

With another rank, you can use skill A, skill B, skill C depend on situation.
I know what u mean. hengestone + 8x chap card make dmg from oob really strong.
I saw video show sadhu can go nearly 5000x3 dmg per hit with hengestone and up to 9000x3 dmg per hit with chap card. its really cool. With low cd safe zone from shaman frog and sterea trofh can protech ur main body good. Okey sadhu and druidc3 is good choice, you can use oob and poseesion. Good +1 more skill-can-use for sadhu.
So what happen when you combined sadhu with another rank?
Trust me, all you need is possesion, dont mind another skill, just only possesion.
So what happen with another skill? Let me tell you how i am think about another skill.
“joke dmg without druid and chap” - oob
"random location from A to B"- Prakriti
"stuck location bug" - Astral Body Explosion
"- 80 all stat for the stupid who want get in" -Vashita Siddhi
"thauma ver 2.0" - Transmit Prana

I have a c3 sadhu and I agree with you. I only used oob when I was at c1. When I hit c2, I only use possession (no oob at all). And in my opinion, oob is not viable to use at rank7.

I only use oob in bossfights now (r8 Inqui) by casting malleus, setting a SZ, casting hexing and spamming Effigy together with oob base attack. As soon as the -30% def debuff triggers, I’ll cast a breaking Wheel and Godsmash 3 times, ofc while still spamming the oob base attack.

Due to Malleus’ debuff this does pretty decent dmg

Hi, I’m rank 7(bokor2 sadhu3) now and thinking what to pick on rank 8. Miko and Inquisitor are my choices. Miko’s hamaya is a decent dps skill as far as I know, and goheyi’s debuff is kinda op in pvp. Inquisitor has good set of skills too. Sigh. I’m really confused what to pick. Would you recommend Inquisitor for my build?

@Wurmheart

Hi, regarding this thred, I would like like know more precisely how OoB snapshot of Chapp cards work.

I mean, is this a bug or a feature?

Do other spells that not OoB damage alse use the snapshot +80% matk or is it only used for OoB damage?

Don’t ask me if it’s a feature or a bug, only IMC knows that.

But it’s quite simple really, Out of Body uses your stats when it is made and keeps them for as long as it’s active.

So for the chap cards you just got to equip them and use an sp potion prior to OoB. That’s it.

Only OoB acts in such a way that I know off, but I’m not that familiar with wizards/archers/swordsmen.

And a bit disappointed that the weak knockbacks also count for disrupting OoB.

Also got bugged in the event mission today to boot, akin to the typical ABE rubberbanding issue but it also prevented me from using skills entirely. Not sure how I got that to happen though…

@Wurmheart

Cool, thanks a lot for the info!

Just one question I’m not clear of yet, As long as I keep OoB state up, the magical skills coming from the original body get the matk boost too?

Can I also ask you what is your Saddhu build?

I’m thinking about Cleric C2 > Diev/Priest C2 > Saddhu C1 > Druid C3 but got no idea on how much would Possession be worth instead of something else for that build.

No, only OoB itself benefits of snapshotting.

I currently got a cleric2/priest/sadhu2/druid build going for druid3.

Also not sure what to focus on yet, OoB is now a lot better but possession is about to get nerfed …

Cleric3/Priest/Sadhu/Druid3 might be decent? dunno yet.

@Wurmheart

I want to build a magical DD cleric at Rank 9/10 that takes benefit from Henge + Transform/Lycan and Saddhu so far looks like one of the best combinations for that.

I think about Priest 2 simply because I will be “face-tanking” mobs so if I eventualy die I have that, maybe Priest 1 > Diev 1 for -20% CD could work…

Does the age old OOB double damage bug with buffs like Divine Stigma still work? Or has that finally been put to rest because I’ve asked before and nobody responded.

Still works, at least for Divine Stigma. Still using it up till now. Also, it is not double damage.

Not sure about Ausrine, don’t have a Diev3.

does Vashita Siddhi has staying duration after the channeling?

Not that I know. /20characters

Ausrine still works too.

no, it cuts the persons stats whilst it’s active -the main benefit in pvp reducing con means reducing max HP ( stun is cool too i guess), after the effect ends their hp is set back to normal but because of how the game behaves when your hp/sp grows /shrinks it means they will be missing a fraction of their total health.

2 Likes

how does the confusion debuff works?

can anyone help me with a sadhu build?

i’m planning to do cleric2>priest1>sadhu2>druid3.

Looks good, no help needed really.

If you go Cleric 3, Fade 10 is nice with Sadhu and INT scales well with Heal 15 and Cure 15, even late game.

On the other hand, Priest 3 is needed for a lot of end game content solely for Res, eg. Earth Tower, and Fade 5, Cure 10, Heal 10 is sufficient.

What kind of help did you need?

I have no experience with cleric builds. I just want to play sadhu and that is a build I randomly came up with. Not sure if its viable though.

It can work, especially since Sadhu can be used with transform now, see:

Also, you may consider Krivis 2 or Dieve 3 in there. Sadhu still gets a significant hidden damage buff with OOB when used with Divine Stigma or Ausrine, as referenced earlier in this thread. Krivis’ Zaibas can be coupled with Taoist for high damage on Rank 9. Ausrine is always useful, PvE, PvP, or GvG.

Hope that helps.