Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Divine Stigma definetly still works :slight_smile:

Yes, you can. That info was posted before R8 hit iTOS and is outdated.

1 Like

I was hoping that was the case, thanks Pearss!

Hi all, i saw this vid last week. Does anyone know how to transform that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UaLX7ak3ro

Change should work for ktos. https://tos-kr.neet.tv/npcs/740019

We don’t have it yet, and I don’t think we will either. Looks like a boss imc is working on and left accidentaly as normal type.

Hello everybody,

I got a question.
I read that Druid 3 can still use all the normal class skills while transformed… however, if I am Druid 1 or 2 and I am transformed and also have some circles of sadhu… could I then use OoB and then transform?

Could I still use OoB or would the transformation cancel OoB?

Thanks in advance

Oh, and are there any enemies we can transform into that have some kind of buff skills we can then use?

Shapeshift still works, same should be true for transform & lycanthropy. So OoB is fair game.

And transform wise merog shaman stands out for sadhudruids since it can spam safety zone. The other buffs aren’t that amazing tbh, a +phys defense buff, +move speed buff from panto’s, hp regen from desert chupa, +accuracy from fisherman, all meh.

I hope that there might be some buff that enables sadhus hidden damage multiplier… kinda like divine stigma…

Does the chupacabras burrow effect work like fade or can enemies still actively damage the player?

It’s basically fade but instead of invisibility it applies a heal over time buff.

So enemies will still attack you, though it does bug out at times and make you look transparent but that is a purely visual bug.

1 Like

Alright, thank you.
U didn’t perhaps test all those transform skills while in Out of Body, did u? I really hope some random mob-buff can trigger the OoB damage multiplier

nope, my sadruid hasn’t reached druid2 even yet :smiley:
And I haven’t logged into tos for a while so… meh

2 Likes

Alright. Thanks for your reply. If I ever manage to reach sadhu/Druid I will make sure to test.

Do we have a “complete” list of transformations and their skills? I think the way to go is to only get transformations that have buffs of attacks that trigger buffs.

What kind of clase could match better with a druida of str crít and what weapon use at lvl 315? I think to do a cleric2 priest 2 monk But dónt know if other clase give more críticas rate or P.damage

Priest is a good option for Monstrance, C1 or C2 - your preference.

Monk is not really needed because Lycanthropy has a stronger Double attack skill.

How are you INT Druid C3’s out there distributing your points?

Carnivory 15
Cortasma 1
ST 10
SS 1
Transform 7
Telepathy 1
Lycanthropy 5
Hengestone Stone 5

Did we ever find out is a higher level Henge Stone makes any difference?

going to
Carnivory 15
Cortasma 5
ST 10
SS 1
Transform 7
Telepathy 1
Lycanthropy 5
Hengestone 1

i dont see any other function for hengestone instead of multiplier the status of lycantropy, for me lvl1 is enough

Is Cortasma 1 long enough to get in all hits with lvl 15 Carnivory?

Carnivory has a 10second duration. So 1 level of Chrotasmata is enough.

Ah so, as you level Carnivory to do more hits, it simply just hits faster?