Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

Hi all.
I was in the goal of making an oracle3 with priest3 and chaplain but started doubting.
i’m aiming now for a priest3>chaplain>cleric2>pd2.
My current stats are 56 CON, 137 INT, 98 SPR. And my skills would be around those lines for pd2 : https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c1ee.1a21395565.11213f4551679aa5.152545.152a315675

Any suggestions, recommendation or changes you guys think i should do?

Thank you

hmm only 7 >< ; thanks for your info,

and is it hard to aim?

It is the same as casting fumigate or black death steam. So in gvg it’s nice, but tbl it’s more challenging :slight_smile:

cleric3 is meh

a bit improve from cleric2

Could anyone suggest me a build without miko and diev?
I don’t have time to do miko’s quest and i hate all that statues things of diev.

Cleric2 Bokor2 Pardoner1 Oracle1 Doctor2.

cleric2+xxx paladin3 doctor2
(cleric3/bokor/diev/krivis)

cleric2 bokor2 pardoner oracle1 doctor2

cleric2 bokor3 xxx doctor2

Just go for the standard chaplain build. Cleric2/Priest3/Chaplain/PD2. I know that Chaplain auto attack falls late game but it’s a fun class and you can never go with Priest 3 in a party game. I would go 100 con and rest into int. This build is sort of hybrid dps and support because you’re going int but having resurrection/revive will make you a valuable member in any team plus int PD2 is very strong on its own. Whenever people see Priest3 they automatically think it’s low damage support build but that’s not true. You can swap out Chaplain for Oracle, Pardoner, Krivis.

Another good one would be Cleric2/Bokor3/x/PD2.
x=Cleric3 or Priest or Oracle or Pardoner
Best class that goes in x is actually Miko by far but that quest can be frustrating.

int priest is meh

spr priest are better support but spr doctor are bad

What level poison is plague vapour?

Rank 3 but it can be cleanse by Antidote.

【Skill】
Plague Doctor:
Black Death Steam:
- Fixed issue where the debuff was spreading to oneself and their party members.

http://pastebin.com/Lew5akLQ

Only took a few months

Hey guys need help with a planned build. Currently doing a krivis>miko> eventually taoist build but I’m quite dissatisfied with zaibas, especially with dealing with heavy mobs. Now once the combat system changes are implemented and we all get a free rank reset, I plan to go

cleric2 > bokor2 > ??? > miko > pd2 (me going miko is pretty much a given, hamaya and gohei are too good)

What I wanna know is:
-is this build still viable for world boss hunting? because currently I can solo world bosses, even when they’re the same level as me
-bokor3 or something else? Maybe an oracle for nullifying magic and item hunting?

Do yourself a favor and avoid bokor, unless you really want to play it as a summoner/minions build.

Cleric2 > Diev3 > miko > PD2 is probably the strongest cleric build out there right now.

so pd is completely fine without hexing + effigy?

1 Like

Yeah Hex + Effigy is a trap and a waste of 2 ranks. Diev is enough to put laima debuff on for incinerate, and when you hit PD2 you won’t even need that thanks to plague vapors.

1 Like

I couldn’t find a confirmation of it anywhere so I figured I’d ask here:

I’ve heard that a lot of skills gain a little hidden bonus at rank 5/10/15, usually AoE skill get larger AoE size.

How big is Pandemic’s size increase at lv 5? Just wondering if the huge pandemic AoE I see in most PD video is due to C2 attribute or that 5 point matter too?

Only due to C2 attribute.

Points only increase target amount.

Hello!
I had a problem :cold_sweat:
Is Bokor useless for a PD build later?
For a PD build, krivis2 or bokor2 which is better for dps?

1. C2>Priest>Krivis2>miko>PD2
  2. C2>priest>bokor2>miko>PD2

I am going the build of option2, but I saw that bokor is wasting 2 rank?? :cry: If that is true, I may create a new character going Krivis2…
Thank you very much!

Cai i ask best stat for PD?

Full int or Int/con?

SP is useless? i have low sp