Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

Guys, which is the difference of a level 1 or a lvl 10 pandemic or fumigate? More chance to cure/spread or something?

More targets affected.

edit: more allies affected.

Huh, TBL aimed, Fumigate lvl 3 and Pandemic level 1 is the maximum deal of this skills arenā€™t them?

Pets/summons/objects should count as targets right, so higher level pandemic probably.
Fumigate frees trapped players in Kino Raise too (similar to pardoner indulgentia). Fumigate area is small though.

Wait, I am mistaken. It should be ā€˜more allied targets affectedā€™ per level of fumigate. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Hi guys, wondering how the fumigate purifcation area works? I sprayed it and walked into the purification area it doesnt cure me @@

Iā€™m PD1 and going taoist on r8.

Just maxed healing factor, and incinerate, wondering what to use the rest of the 5pts on.

Iā€™m Cleric2/Krivis3/Oracle/PD1, and looks like none of the status aliments I have can be spreadable with pandemic, looks like the only other move is bloodletting even if it overlaps with prophency. Beak Mask duration/cooldown level too annoying to me

Hi guys, Iā€™m sitting with an ALT pally at around 260 that I ended using my free reset pot on since it was expiring no matter what.

I was wondering if an off meta C2 priest 1 Pally 3 PD 2 would work out decently enough for rush and in general low end game contest in party play.

My main doubts:

• should I be greedy and go safety 1 deprotect zone 3 for extra debuff? paladin as only 2 debuffs, one is conviction and the other, resist elements, has long CD.
  • Aside from the HF 6(we do need 6 points for easy refresher, right?), Incinerate 10, Plague vapor 5, how do u suggest to invest for PVE only? I would like to put 1-3 points in pandemic for conviction no matter what (1 at the very least). In other words I would like to know what to prioritize between fumigate/bloodletting/disenchant for PvE. I guess 1 point in bear mask would be nice if I have anything left.

This is the basic idea (INT)

If any pve diev3 Pd2 can spair a suggestion or two I would be glad!

Thx in advice :wink:

what would be the theoretical most efficient levels to raise fumigate and pandemic to at pd2? i mean, most people youā€™d reasonably be curing at once and most monsters youā€™d reasonably be spreading debuffs to?

i gonna roll to cleric2 bokor1 pally3 plague2 (int)

max incineration vapor and pendemic
i spare 1 1 1 1 point in useful skill

why pally 3? Because of the upcoming element patch?

i think itā€™s for spreading conviction to boost vapors and incineration

yeah I know that, but by how much tho? Iā€™ve also heard of an incoming elements patch which greatly boosts elemental damage (saw a hunter vid with pet equipped with 2 elements and hell pet was hitting for 6k a hit)

upcoming patch and i like it playstyle

Restoration + extra heal
barrier
and gimmick zoo (zombie and conversion)

Hello hello,
Is there a link that shows the list of all the pandemic experiments. I remember going through it, but can not find it anymore.
Will be grateful for any help

also i think it works on conviction and maybe the strike weakness debuff from monk

1 Like

Hello guys, Iā€™m thinking to reset my cleric 1 krivis 2 diev2 druid 1 pd for a Cleric 3 diev 3 pd 2, here is my build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/wbr15xnbc1/ Do you have any tips for give me? And more important, Iā€™m intending to put 15 safety zone, because I guess it can be good in a spot where there are 10 or more mobs attacking me, so 10 attacks per sec can finish the block count easily, you that are high level players, know if it is gonna work? Thank you.

oh plague die ? whereā€™s the bokor/plague players ?

come on guys agny has come, show your damage ! :smiley:

Can anyone link me the best offense PVE miko-plague doctor build?
Im thinking of something like cleric2-bokor3-miko-PD2 ā€¦ will there be any thoughts???..

Anyone know how disenchant work?

I mean how many buffs does it remove? all?

now that I see it, gohei is so superior to disenchant right nowā€¦ :x

Hi there @nammyjaja,

Disenchant removes 7 buffslots from the first and second row of your buffs. At level 5 (with DM) it can achieve a 60% success rate. Itā€™s also AoE so anyone caught in the steam can get their buffs removed.

Also it can and will remove PD buffs, something which Mikoā€™s Gohei canā€™t remove. so in GvG itā€™s actually pretty beast if you can remove most buffs from a group of enemies who are caught in for example a raise.

But yes, overall in itā€™s current state I think that Gohei is superior to disenchant with itā€™s 4 overheat on a 8sec cd.